Motivational quotes to keep you going.

"Forget about the new year, forget about tomorrow, do it today...Start moving forward, step by step, inch by inch, and after a while, you will reach the finish line." -me

"Conquer your mind, express your soul, live fully, and make mistakes...Abide by these rules; You will forever attain self confidence and eternal pride..."  -me again

Any more pertaining to the theme of no regrets and/or learning from mistakes? Much appreciated.

"Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.." -Oscar Wilde

"There are no mistakes, no coincidences. All events are blessings given to us you learn from..." -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Last edited:
“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein

‎"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill

"Live life to the fullest; every second, every minute, every hour, every day, appreciate every little detail, and you will realize how wonderful this life is..." -me

"Believe in yourself...When no one else believes in you, thats when you really have to dig deep in your heart and soul.." -me again

"Live life to the fullest; every second, every minute, every hour, every day, appreciate every little detail, and you will realize how wonderful this life is..." -me
"Believe in yourself...When no one else believes in you, thats when you really have to dig deep in your heart and soul.." -me again

Boo Stop

Last edited:
“The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.”
~ Oprah Winfrey

"I had someone tell me I fell off ohhhhh I needed that" Drake :smokin

Last edited:
"If you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful..." -Eric Thomas

"Dont cry to quit, cry to keep going..You're already in pain, you're already hurt, get a reward from it.." -Eric Thomas 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I keep these two in mind every morning, it keeps me motivated..

Flame me all you guys want, but this right here is truely inspiring. Just the laughter and doubt before she started singing and then the shock on everyone faces...amazing.

Just tells you to never give up on your dream man. Whatever talent you have, take a risk and live it out.

Don't be afraid to take a chance at this game called life!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk

Back
Top Bottom