Motorola Droid Verizon Wireless

Just made the switch to this and now im hooked.
I thought the keyboard was garbage because the sidekick problably has the best keyboard of all time but i got used to this Motorola Droid keyboard and now imfine. Phone is very fast and seamless. A lot of people are going to love this when they get it. Seems very powerful and this GPS on this is >>> *

I got the env touch around when it came out but the touch screen is not working.. Is there anyway I can return it and somehow get the droid?

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

I got the env touch around when it came out but the touch screen is not working.. Is there anyway I can return it and somehow get the droid?
i know there is a 30 dady trial period where if you are not satisfied with your new phone within the 30 days of purchase you can return the phoneand get a new phone with all the rebates. you just have to pay the difference in cost.
but since you said your screen is defected, i'm sure they'll let you return the phone and get the droid with your available rebates

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

The first to do it, is usually the best to do it.
indifferent.gif
You can't be serious. The first to do it mighthave early mover advantage and may benefit from more commercial success, but that's an inaccurate rule of thumb.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Sos...so the keyboard is ok for regular use?
Yeah my dude, its great for regular use. Its all about getting used to it and adjusting. Only took me about a 4 days to adjust. Im very happy withthis phone.

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Only thing holding me back is lack of BBM (obviously)
I agree. BBM is addictive.

But I heard there's a way to get BBM on the Droid via some app or some *+$+. Not sure how true that is though. If it's true, it's pretty much ano-brainer.

Though I've also heard the Storm 2 - and Storm 1 for that matter - are both great due to the 5.0 running on it.

Either way, the Droid seems to be doing quite well off of word of mouth.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Yeah my dude, its great for regular use. Its all about getting used to it and adjusting. Only took me about a 4 days to adjust. Im very happy with this phone.

I trust your opinion.

Imma pick this up on Monday.

Good looks.

So I heard about the boy genius report Motorola Droid giveaway where you send them a ridiculous video of how bad you want a droid and they'll send the top10 vids a free droid.

I did probably the dumbest thing I've ever done haha. Keep in mind me and my friends barely had any idea how to use iMovie to make videos, but I can singso we tried makin this vid. It's stupid as @*#$ but i hope i win haha. also note i do not dress like this - it was supposed 2 be a parody of the chrisbrown video

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Yeah my dude, its great for regular use. Its all about getting used to it and adjusting. Only took me about a 4 days to adjust. Im very happy with this phone.

I trust your opinion.

Imma pick this up on Monday.

Good looks.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Droid OS won't be around in 2 years.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sounds like someone didn't hear that google got a platoon of android phones droppin in 2010

what you is gonna be in its way? windows mobile?
roll.gif

'hood, you gotta do a better job of ignoring these guys when they make such obviously ridiculous statements.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Droid OS won't be around in 2 years.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sounds like someone didn't hear that google got a platoon of android phones droppin in 2010

what you is gonna be in its way? windows mobile?
roll.gif

that man is a fool for believing droid is going to die out that quickly.

Back
Top Bottom