Movie: Another Earth

Will def be catching Contagion and Another Earth when they hit theaters, both looking very interesting.

Will def be catching Contagion and Another Earth when they hit theaters, both looking very interesting.

anybody got some good suggestion for cool sci-fi movies?

i seen gattaca the other night and wow was that a great flick.

also, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind is very awesome too.

any low-key sci-fi movies anyone recommends?

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

The Man From Earth. It's on instant watch if you have a Netflix account. Contagion looks fantastic btw. Will definitely catch it when its released.

The Man From Earth. It's on instant watch if you have a Netflix account. Contagion looks fantastic btw. Will definitely catch it when its released.

Monsters, Moon, Dark City

Monsters, Moon, Dark City

you know how much more awesome the surfing in HI would be if "another Earth" were really sitting next to our moon like that? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

you know how much more awesome the surfing in HI would be if "another Earth" were really sitting next to our moon like that? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i wanna watch this but i cant get over the fact that if another planet was in that close proximity to earth, we'd have known about it already. and by knowing about it i mean the world would suffer cataclysmic events related to the gravity fields of both planets.

i wanna watch this but i cant get over the fact that if another planet was in that close proximity to earth, we'd have known about it already. and by knowing about it i mean the world would suffer cataclysmic events related to the gravity fields of both planets.

yea they should have made a movie about mars getting hit by large astroroids where its orbit has been dis-aligned where it is now going to collade into the earth. throw in some love and sex and then send bruce willis to destroy mars by drilling a nuclear bomb into the center of the planet. that would be 10x better than this movie's concept. I don't like fake movies like another earth but it seems kinda fun. i might take the bus downtown to watch this with my girl cus its a girls movie... know what i mean.

yea they should have made a movie about mars getting hit by large astroroids where its orbit has been dis-aligned where it is now going to collade into the earth. throw in some love and sex and then send bruce willis to destroy mars by drilling a nuclear bomb into the center of the planet. that would be 10x better than this movie's concept. I don't like fake movies like another earth but it seems kinda fun. i might take the bus downtown to watch this with my girl cus its a girls movie... know what i mean.

Looks interesting, thanks for sharing. I'll add to my "movies to see" list.
I've have yet to see this short post apocalyptic sci-fi. Looks interesting.

Looks interesting, thanks for sharing. I'll add to my "movies to see" list.
I've have yet to see this short post apocalyptic sci-fi. Looks interesting.

anyone watch it yesterday?

please no spoilers... i think i accidently read a spoiler yesterdy and i'm mad.

@tkthegirl... wow that movie looks good.

anyone watch it yesterday?

please no spoilers... i think i accidently read a spoiler yesterdy and i'm mad.

@tkthegirl... wow that movie looks good.

Originally Posted by ScottyHoward42

john carter = avatar 2?

John Carter of Mars is almost 100 yrs old, more than likely similar fiction works like avatar are based on that.

Back
Top Bottom