Movie Questions You Want Answers To

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

What did Craig do with his paycheck on Friday?
Did he buy that gun with it?

wow...

i was really thinkin the same thing...

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

What did Craig do with his paycheck on Friday?
Did he buy that gun with it?

laugh.gif
Never thought about that

Is the scene from "The Game of Death" where Billy Lo is shot filming a movie supposed to depict the ending of "Fist of Fury"?

in transformers revenge of the fallen, how did the thing disintegrate but then magically come back together?

Originally Posted by Pmighty

the last 15 minutes of high tension
specifically the car chase scene

This.

And after watching like 8 times I still don't get the off screen rape scene... Unless I missed something.

New York I Love You - The scene with Shia Labouf and the old lady? I dont get whats going on...

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

This.

And after watching like 8 times I still don't get the off screen rape scene... Unless I missed something.

The blond girl was a schizo... She was doing all of the killing while having like an out of body experience.. Weird movie..

I don't get Mulholland Drive..

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

This.

The blond girl was a schizo... She was doing all of the killing while having like an out of body experience.. Weird movie..

I knew that much after my first viewing, but it still leaves some major holes in the plot.

MAJOR.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

The Departed,

What gift did Nicholson give to Damon after he graduated in the car?

What was Damon obsession with the gold building? I forget the name.

What the hell did the rat at the ending have to do with the movie?

Matt Damon was a Rat I guess
The rat stands for obviousness.

if Anakin was such the powerful Jedi, how did he get dispatched so easily by Obi Wan?
and what happened to all the Jedi between episodes III and IV especially since Vader wasnt that tough. old %+%! Obi Wan was hangin with him in their duel in episode IV and he got handled by Luke in episode VI, even though Luke only had a lil bit of training...c'mon son

This.

The only way to understand mulholland drive is to read the directors break down of it. basically theres a point in the movie where it switchs from a dream to reality..sometimes around the cowboy in the apartment I think. If no one tells you when it is you will never understand it. read the directors break down.

Donnie darko is bout a rip in space sort of. events happen and create a parallel universe and donnie must die to get them back together..again read a directors break down.

I love weird movies like those..anyone seen Blue Velvet?

Originally Posted by Pushak513

This.

The only way to understand mulholland drive is to read the directors break down of it. basically theres a point in the movie where it switchs from a dream to reality..sometimes around the cowboy in the apartment I think. If no one tells you when it is you will never understand it. read the directors break down.

Donnie darko is bout a rip in space sort of. events happen and create a parallel universe and donnie must die to get them back together..again read a directors break down.

I love weird movies like those..anyone seen Blue Velvet?

Heineken? F that! PABST BLUE RIBBON

Blue-Velvet_l.jpg

Leon__the_professional_by_Gruye.jpg

Did she become an assassin or what??? SEQUEL???

sm6oub.png

I like to believe Monty actually DID make a run for it... but a concrete answer would be nice Spike lol great movie and the most POWERFUL final 10 minutes to any film I've ever seen next to "X"..both are a couple of my all time favorites

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

draft_lens5473442module41719812photo_1245676148pulpVincentVegaBriefcase.jpg

What's in the briefcase?

it was a homage to Robert Aldrich's Kiss Me Deadly but the truth is the briefcase contains Marcellus Wallace's soul... no lie

Originally Posted by syxth element

3shells.jpg

I'm still puzzled to this day.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"He doesn't know how to use the seashells!"

In Reservoir Dogs does Mr. Pink get away safely?(I believe he does) and why does that old guy's son/fat guy die/get shot when nobody was aiming a gun at him? Yeah I know it's probably a flaw but Tarantino is stupid for keeping it in there.

Back
Top Bottom