roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 WAS IN HERE TO POST THIS...

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

In Cloverfield at the very end when they are on the ferris wheel does something really drop in the ocean or did fans make that up? Was it ever acknowledged by the director

Originally Posted by StonedFace

If anyone's gonna question The Prestige...

the machine worked
Uh.  I haven't seen the movie in awhile, but i'm pretty sure that's an important part of the plot.

where did they go on the boat at the end of the return of the king: the lord of the rings? Bilbo/frodo/gandalf etc....

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

The Departed,

What gift did Nicholson give to Damon after he graduated in the car?

What was Damon obsession with the gold building? I forget the name.

What the hell did the rat at the ending have to do with the movie?
the gold building was the City Hall/ Capitol Building of Massachusetts. 
The Rat infront of the building represented Matt Damon being the Rat in the system, in which they were trying to flush out even though

Nicholson was a FBI informant 

Originally Posted by Pushak513

I love weird movies like those..anyone seen Blue Velvet?

david lynch is your guy then.. i like mulholland drive more than blue velvet though. but blue velvet's frank booth is one of the curazeeist movie characters ever. and dennis hopper did a great job in that role. 

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

if Anakin was such the powerful Jedi, how did he get dispatched so easily by Obi Wan?
and what happened to all the Jedi between episodes III and IV especially since Vader wasnt that tough. old %+%! Obi Wan was hangin with him in their duel in episode IV and he got handled by Luke in episode VI, even though Luke only had a lil bit of training...c'mon son
Easy. 

Anakin was much more of a risk taker than Obi.  They explained that in the second movie. 

Even during that last battle, Obi warns Anakin of the risk he is taking by jumping at him, while Obi maintained a higher position on the land.

When Anakin jumped at him, it was over.  Like shooting a duck out of the sky.

Also Anakin was blinded by hate and rage and too confident in his abilities.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by syxth element

3shells.jpg

I'm still puzzled to this day.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"He doesn't know how to use the seashells!"

In Reservoir Dogs does Mr. Pink get away safely?(I believe he does) and why does that old guy's son/fat guy die/get shot when nobody was aiming a gun at him? Yeah I know it's probably a flaw but Tarantino is stupid for keeping it in there.
If your talking about the last shootout, Thank You! I think they just couldn't figure out a way for everyone to die at the same time! 

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

if Anakin was such the powerful Jedi, how did he get dispatched so easily by Obi Wan?
and what happened to all the Jedi between episodes III and IV especially since Vader wasnt that tough. old %+%! Obi Wan was hangin with him in their duel in episode IV and he got handled by Luke in episode VI, even though Luke only had a lil bit of training...c'mon son
The way I see it is he had the power but lacked the discipline to develop the skill and ability to use his power. It would be like mike tyson having all that strength but never training. And Obi Wan actually had a hard time with him but he just managed to get the upper hand and Anakin was foolish enought to think he could overcome it.

The Jedi's all got killed by the storm troopers because even though jedis where highly skilled they were severly outnumbered.

The Departed,

The State House in Boston? To me, it seemed like Matt's character associated success with that building, which is why he's always looking at it. I also think the dome was supposed to represent the world to Matt's character. IDK., maybe someone else has a better interpretation.

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

In Reservoir Dogs does Mr. Pink get away safely?(I believe he does) and why does that old guy's son/fat guy die/get shot when nobody was aiming a gun at him? Yeah I know it's probably a flaw but Tarantino is stupid for keeping it in there.
If your talking about the last shootout, Thank You! I think they just couldn't figure out a way for everyone to die at the same time! 
Mr. White turned his gun at the Eddie while he was falling.
And Mr. Pink either got arrested or died outside the building. You can hear the cops in the background faintly almost immediately after Pink runs outside.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

In Vanilla Sky when Tom Cruise wakes up and hears that voice.......who was it?
L. Ron Hubbard

Penelope Cruz I think.

In Heat, why didn't Deniro keep going? I know he wanted to kill bruh, but why go back? He was free.

In American Beauty, what did the roses and red symbolize?

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Originally Posted by piczon1983

The Departed,

Matt Damon was a Rat I guess
The rat stands for obviousness.
laugh.gif
Ralph Wiggum

How long did future Spock and "present" Spock know about each other?

And why the hell was he just chilling in the desert like that when there was a Starfleet outpost so close by?

3shells.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You can hear mr. pink getting arrested after he dips.
The extra gunshot was a filming error, too broke to fix it durinng editing.

In Goodfellas,

After Tommy kills spider, how Jimmy just grab the gun right away?
Pretty sure it was hot %@@ hell.

out of all three of them, how was Fogell the only one that ended up smashing at that party?
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom