MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

I take advantage of my three movies with A-List. I'm running out of stuff though. Torn on seeing Hunter Killer.

I saw Mid 90's yesterday. Hilarious movie. It's not for everyone. There was a lot of laughter from some of us, but I'm not sure about the others. I'm not sure if I liked the ending.

THIS!!!!!! ALL I WATCH IS IMAX/DOLBY.

I didnt mind when I first joined moviepass.. Now joining A-List.. I always look at the movies in IMAX/Dolby/3D first.. :nthat:

The IMAX/DOLBY theater doesn't have reclining seats

So for me reclining seats > Dolby/Imax

Even though I still put my feet up in IMAX, reclining seats is a lot better a theater. I saw First Man and Venom in IMAX

For anyone here who cancelled MP -- did you get charged again?

Edit: Just canceled MP and changed the CC to a Privacy CC (just to be sure). Looking to sign up for A-List

Last edited:
I'm thinking of just quitting moviepass and signing up for a hulu account. :lol:

Is now a good time if any to quit MP?

-Drew

Signed up for A-List last Friday + then saw Halloween in Dolby
Just reserved Fantastic Beasts 2 in IMAX

Gonna try to see Bad Times + Beautiful Boy + What They Had this week
Let me know how these are. Haven't been interested in much other than possibly seeing Boheiman Rhapsody.

I'm thinking of just quitting moviepass and signing up for a hulu account. :lol:

Is now a good time if any to quit MP?

-Drew
Gonna be long while before a MP turnaround. If they even have one. Any time now is a good time to drop them. They'll try to scare you and say you can't sign back up with them for a couple months or year but don't seem they'll be **** a year from now.

Gonna be long while before a MP turnaround. If they even have one. Any time now is a good time to drop them. They'll try to scare you and say you can't sign back up with them for a couple months or year but don't seem they'll be **** a year from now.

Just cancelled. :lol:

Thanks bro.

-Drew

^make sure they don't charge you again for the next month

happened to me and I contacted them a couple of times to sort it out but they didn't credit me even though they said they would

and it's difficult to actually speak to someone in customer service

just strike it up with your bank and don't waste your time

^make sure they don't charge you again for the next month

happened to me and I contacted them a couple of times to sort it out but they didn't credit me even though they said they would

and it's difficult to actually speak to someone in customer service

just strike it up with your bank and don't waste your time

Thanks brother.

Is it possible to take out my credit card info before they take anymore money out?

-Drew

Thanks brother.

Is it possible to take out my credit card info before they take anymore money out?

I just signed up for a Privacy.com account, "created" a credit card that only allows $1 to be used.
Swapped it in the MP app.

I canceled last week; they didn't charge me for November.

This month

Crimes of Grindlewald
Frontrunner
Creed 2
Widows
Robin Hood
Bohemian Rhapsody
Overlord
Prospect
If Brake Street Could Talk

Maybe Girl in the Spider's Web, Can You Ever Give Me?, The Favourite, and A Private War

Then my annual MP subscription is done :lol: Finesse em til the end :nthat:

Just cancelled my moviepass (I was on annual) it’s up December 2nd. Last month with moviepass. I haven’t used it since I signed up with AMC A LIST. Watching movie is in Dolby Cinema/IMAX>>>>>> I seriously can’t go back :pimp:

Damn, are you seeing movies twice with A-List?

Hunter Killer was pretty entertaining.

They are raising prices after your 12months you signed up.
I’m in Cali so 24 for me as well. Which is still a terrific deal.

You still get points. Ended up paying 4 bucks for my girls ticket :lol:

It's cool it's staying, and the small price increase isn't that big of a deal to me.

I'm locked in until next July.

A-list is increasing prices
NY will be $23.95

Should've signed up sooner
Still don't have it but damn. Got less of a reason to get it. I knew AMC would go wild as soon as MP began to downtrend.

They are raising prices after your 12months you signed up.
I’m in Cali so 24 for me as well. Which is still a terrific deal.

You still get points. Ended up paying 4 bucks for my girls ticket :lol:

How does this points thing work with A-List?
I only have 1995 points (from my first $19.95 payment) so far.

How does this points thing work with A-List?
I only have 1995 points (from my first $19.95 payment) so far.

Start earning rewards now! Insider members earn 20 points for every $1 spent. Premiere members earn 5x times faster, 100 points for every $1 spent. Convert to a $5 reward for every 5000 points earned!

Back
Top Bottom