MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Yeah it was okay. More of a wild funny adventure than comedy.

This. Honestly had I not used moviepass I'd be kinda upset about having to pay to see it. Same with Death Wish but at least I laughed more in that one. When love sosa started playing I was cracking up.

Caught thoroughbreds today on the early bird. It was alright. The trailer had me really intrigued but the movie was a little bit of a let down. Great direction though.

I only seen 2 movies last month so I'm trying to catch up this month

personally wouldn't try to scam Moviepass. deal is too good to risk it on a couple bucks worth of concessions.

It's honestly not that hard for them to find out that you're scamming the system.

Anyone saw that movie where you have to stay quiet or else monsters come for you or something like that?

Edit - it's called a quiet place with Emily Blunt... liked her since that movie she did with Tom Cruise.

Doesn't come out until 4/6 thought it was 3/15.

Nothing I really want to see this weekend.

What about hurricane heist anyone seen that.

Did Bruce Willis used to be a good actor or is he like Keanu and Nicolas Cage, and just happens to have some classic movies on his resume?

His acting was the major problem in the movie, besides that it was entertaining as hell. Definitely Movie Pass worthy.

Yeah he use to be a good actor.

He's been coasting in his roles ever since he did the 4th Die Hard and Expendables.

So now he's like Nic Cage in that hes doing movies for a check. Even direct to DVD movies.

As a movie star and factor hes pretty much done everything he could and tried a lot to reach certain benchmarks. No surprises from here on out. Jist getting paid and staying busy.

Also I disagree with the implication that CageGOD was never a good actor. Dude is a thespian of thespians. One point in time he was your favorite actor's favorite actor.

Nic Cage is a solid actor -- Leaving Las Vegas, 8MM, Matchstick Men, Lord of War
He just bought too many damn castles and took roles for the $$$.

Willis is the same way: mostly in it for the checks.

Straight up fell asleep during tomb raider. I caught the first 10 minutes, then slept and woke up at some point in the middle and then next thing I know I'm waking up to the title screen at the end.

I don't think I'll try watching it again. Moviepass just let me nap in a nice recliner in a dark room pretty much.

I swear some y’all lying. How are you falling asleep during a loud *** movie

My theaters are all loud as hell, sometimes it scares me. Don’t see how anyone can fall asleep in there

I'm always falling asleep in movies. Went to the midnight showing of Thor Raganrok and fell asleep...had to watch it again the next day. Last year I fell asleep in Transformers, Justice League, Apes, Wonder Woman, Kong, Mummy, and Dark Tower (literally only caught 15 minutes of It before blacking out). I fall asleep on good movies and bad movies. I think it's bc I have a short attention span. When I watch movies at home...I can always play on my phone but can't do that in the theatre. Also, those recline seats are boss.

I'm always falling asleep in movies. Went to the midnight showing of Thor Raganrok and fell asleep...had to watch it again the next day. Last year I fell asleep in Transformers, Justice League, Apes, Wonder Woman, Kong, Mummy, and Dark Tower (literally only caught 15 minutes of It before blacking out). I fall asleep on good movies and bad movies. I think it's bc I have a short attention span. When I watch movies at home...I can always play on my phone but can't do that in the theatre. Also, those recline seats are boss.
Damn fam, you need to bring your blanket with you lol.

Damn son, does your body naturally produce ambien?

I never could understand ppl who would get sleepy once it gets dark :lol: or somehow can fall asleep on their feet.

I have fallen asleep watching that robot movie where he falls in love with the ai robot .. and fell asleep watching blade runner last November (I worked graveyard and was the only one in the theater around 4 pm )

Back
Top Bottom