Movies that are slept on? vol. Half Nelson (2006)

[COLOR=#red]I know the demographic mostly represented in this thread probably will not agree...but this movie is a highly slept on classic.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Ok maybe not classic, but a hidden gem nontheless :lol:[/COLOR]

I didn't like the movie (Hav Plenty). I thought the acting was very B movie-ish. My wife & I have watched Love Jones over & over. Great soundtrack too. Nia Long is fine & so was Lisa Nicole Carson (what happened to her?!?!). I wish Love Jones wasn't looked at as a "black movie" because it's just a good movie period.

Love this movie. The visuals. Soundtrack by Eddie Vedder is great. Love the message.

Heard the book is even better. Sometimes I feel like the dude Christopher Mccandless and would like to just say F it. >D

That is indeed a good movie & I'm glad I watched it, but I'll never watch it again. Felt that way about The Diving Bell and the Butterfly also... I had to watch the movie because Julian Schnabel is so talented but I'll never watch it again...

decent story and visuals are crazy for a 9 year old movie check out A very long engagement

i know but i know plenty of people who have never seen it and it always baffles me

Slept on sort of implies it doesn't get the respect or attention it deserves. Pulp Fiction doesn't fit in that category. It was nominated for and won a bunch of awards, is regarded as one of the best films of it's era, and is critically acclaimed from top to bottom.

Slept on sort of implies it doesn't get the respect or attention it deserves. Pulp Fiction doesn't fit in that category. It was nominated for and won a bunch of awards, is regarded as one of the best films of it's era, and is critically acclaimed from top to bottom.

lost to forrest gump at the academy awards :smh:

Pulp Fiction :lol:

Triangle, Hot Rod, MacGruber, Pitch Perfect (slept on by men, great movie), American Psycho, etc.

Kind of a random assortment of movies there, but yeah.

How about slept on actors? I've always thought Jason Patric was a solid actor. My favorite flicks of his...

Narc

Rush

One of my favorite scenes...

Sleepers
Can this be considered slept on?

Last edited:
Great thread I am getting a few of these movies rite now will be back in to check out more of the selection NT always come threw :smokin

Out Of Sight - Directed by Steven Soderbergh. Great cast, great soundtrack. Soderbergh, Clooney, & Cheadle had so much fun making this movie they looked for other projects to do & decided on Oceans 11. J Lo's only good movie.

Back
Top Bottom