Movies that aren't good ...unappreciation VOL. the movie trailer lied to me

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Originally Posted by juggy4805

This POS!

the-box-poster-diaz.jpg

thought this movie was gonna be about something completely different.
Movie started off promising but became TERRIBLE
mad.gif

Originally Posted by kuNASTY88

2009 wasn't too bad

but virtually every movie that has been released this year has been a major disappointment

09 got pretty good near the end of the year, but it's never been before that so many rent me/"find" me movies got me into a theater. Observe & Report and Pelham are the worst offenders.

The trailers for Legion had me souped, saw it openning night, such trash. btw The Informant was hilarious, absolutely hilarious.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

2009 wasn't too bad

but virtually every movie that has been released this year has been a major disappointment

09 got pretty good near the end of the year, but it's never been before that so many rent me/"find" me movies got me into a theater. Observe & Report and Pelham are the worst offenders.
Observe & Report is one of the best movies of last year

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here and say O&R was the only movie you saw in 2009, so by default it was your best movie of that year.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

2009 wasn't too bad

You need to see a movie called World's Greatest Dad ... it came out last year too, has a good amount in common, except that it doesn't suck and actually is one of the best movies of last year.

Originally Posted by JPZx

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here and say O&R was the only movie you saw in 2009, so by default it was your best movie of that year.
First of all, O&R was not even close to my favorite movie of last year. I saw many movies, a bunch more than once in theaters, and Inglorious Basterds was by far my pick. It's one of my favorite films of all time, saw it 3x in theaters.

Secondly, you obviously couldn't rock with the extremely dark satire of O&R, or the pretty blatant similarities to one of my ALL TIME favorite films, TAXI DRIVER. Jody Hill, creator of Eastbound & Down, created a film that flew over way too many people's heads, but I really appreciated it. I'm also a big time Seth Rogen fan and thought his performance was one of, if not the best of his career.

Here's a really well written analysis/review of the film from, granted, a huge Jody Hill fan, but a well thought out take on the film nonetheless, and a take that admittedly swayed my opinion from merely liking the film to really seeing what it was all about.

also i've seen World's Greatest Dad and really enjoyed it. I think i like O&R a little more

Originally Posted by Jumpman227

Brothers.

Even though I can't stand dude...the only one who did their thing was Tobey Maguire. Jake was just bad in it and Natalie went down with him.

-the box - dumb as hell
-the spirit - thought it was going to be some sin city type movie.... EVA was the only good thing....
pimp.gif

-from paris with love/ 2012/ hot tub time machine/ invention of lying / cop out/ the crazies/ brooklyns finest/ knowing/ ninja assassin -
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by arrjae2

-the box - dumb as hell
-the spirit - thought it was going to be some sin city type movie.... EVA was the only good thing....
pimp.gif

-from paris with love/ 2012/ hot tub time machine/ invention of lying / cop out/ the crazies/ brooklyns finest/ knowing/ ninja assassin -
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

How did you manage to watch all of those without giving up?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

G.I. Joe, Clash of the Titans...

And i know i wont get a lot of agreement but AVATAR... one of the most overrated movies ever IMO

Originally Posted by Gr8Britten

Pineapple Express....... major let down for it too be that long
Can we say all movies Seth Rogen has been in. Besides knocked up and superbad and possiable 40 year old virgin.

PE and O&R were both funny, I honestly find pineapple express downright hilarious....

Idc what any of you say, Fight club, the matrix, wanted, transformers 1 and 2, the X-men saga, and spiderman 2 and 3 were all bunz...

PE and O&R were both funny, I honestly find pineapple express downright hilarious....

Idc what any of you say, Fight club, the matrix, wanted, transformers 1 and 2, the X-men saga, and spiderman 2 and 3 were all bunz...

Back
Top Bottom