Movies with failed hype VOL. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by airforce416

dragonball-evolution-02.jpg

Bro nobody was hyped to see that $#!% as soon as they showed visuals of the actual movie and the story it was down hill I was surprised that they even bothered to release it

smh.gif
at the Whitewashing

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by airforce416

dragonball-evolution-02.jpg

Bro nobody was hyped to see that $#!% as soon as they showed visuals of the actual movie and the story it was down hill I was surprised that they even bothered to release it

smh.gif
at the Whitewashing

I don't even rememer even seeing commercials or it even releasing (Dragonball Z)

and I agree with Gran Torino, didn't like it one bit.

I don't even rememer even seeing commercials or it even releasing (Dragonball Z)

and I agree with Gran Torino, didn't like it one bit.

laugh.gif
 @ the "hype" on the DBZ movie...
Anyway, this was my choice among others...

blair-witch-project-poster.jpg

laugh.gif
 @ the "hype" on the DBZ movie...
Anyway, this was my choice among others...

blair-witch-project-poster.jpg

Originally Posted by Any Given Sunday89

?? Nobody hyped these movies up.. You guys are just posting bad movies..
Well, if the movie was actually good, it wouldn't be in this thread now would it? And plus, people get hyped up for different movies for different reasons.

Originally Posted by Any Given Sunday89

?? Nobody hyped these movies up.. You guys are just posting bad movies..
Well, if the movie was actually good, it wouldn't be in this thread now would it? And plus, people get hyped up for different movies for different reasons.

I think a good movie for this thread is The Village (which I personally found okay when I saw it in theaters; others with me didn't enjoy it as much). Director is coming off 2 uber successful movies and 1 alright movie (Unbreakable, which I enjoyed a lot) and was known for his twist endings. Reviews were mixed so you weren't swayed. You kind of had to see it.

That is a movie that failed to live up to the hype.

Another one I would say is Spiderman 3. Only movie I've ever seen in theaters which really made me want to walk out. The dance scene seriously killed the trilogy for me. Why did they do that?!!
smh.gif

I think a good movie for this thread is The Village (which I personally found okay when I saw it in theaters; others with me didn't enjoy it as much). Director is coming off 2 uber successful movies and 1 alright movie (Unbreakable, which I enjoyed a lot) and was known for his twist endings. Reviews were mixed so you weren't swayed. You kind of had to see it.

That is a movie that failed to live up to the hype.

Another one I would say is Spiderman 3. Only movie I've ever seen in theaters which really made me want to walk out. The dance scene seriously killed the trilogy for me. Why did they do that?!!
smh.gif

Paranormal%20Activity%20DVD.jpg

It says on the DVD "One of the SCARIEST IN-HOME EXPERIENCES ever!" I was laughing most of the movie.....
grin.gif

Maybe its just a movie you had to watch in the theaters but at my house it sucked badddd haaha

Paranormal%20Activity%20DVD.jpg

It says on the DVD "One of the SCARIEST IN-HOME EXPERIENCES ever!" I was laughing most of the movie.....
grin.gif

Maybe its just a movie you had to watch in the theaters but at my house it sucked badddd haaha

Back
Top Bottom