Movies with failed hype VOL. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Originally Posted by airforce416

dragonball-evolution-02.jpg

Were you actually hyped up to see this movie?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

Gran torino was a good movie. The chinese and mexican gangster actors were awful though
Really?  You watched a 2 hour long movie where their race is a huge focal point and you STILL couldn't figure out they're not Chinese?

Ya'll kill me with that "All Asian people are Chinese" crap.  You even know what a world map looks like?

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

Gran torino was a good movie. The chinese and mexican gangster actors were awful though
Really?  You watched a 2 hour long movie where their race is a huge focal point and you STILL couldn't figure out they're not Chinese?

Ya'll kill me with that "All Asian people are Chinese" crap.  You even know what a world map looks like?

i honestly thought OP would be talking about that piece of crap that dropped on friday it started like a dsave chappele skit & ended up horribly the best part was the damn trailer smh

i honestly thought OP would be talking about that piece of crap that dropped on friday it started like a dsave chappele skit & ended up horribly the best part was the damn trailer smh

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

terminator-salvation-flash-.jpg

853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif
Tell me about it. Looking back, I liked T3 more. The sad part is that Salvation had all the elements of a potentially great movie. Great actors, good overall plot and solid action sequences. The movie really just was not executed correctly. A lot of the things they focused on were totally unnecessary. And I'm still steamed that BDH didn't have a bigger role in the film.
smh.gif

And here's the original trailer..

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

terminator-salvation-flash-.jpg

853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif
Tell me about it. Looking back, I liked T3 more. The sad part is that Salvation had all the elements of a potentially great movie. Great actors, good overall plot and solid action sequences. The movie really just was not executed correctly. A lot of the things they focused on were totally unnecessary. And I'm still steamed that BDH didn't have a bigger role in the film.
smh.gif

And here's the original trailer..

Back
Top Bottom