Movies with failed hype VOL. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I saw this movie for the first time today:

gran-torino-FL-poster-full.jpg

By far some of the worst acting i've seen in a LONG time...

I thought Tyler Perry movies had forgettable actors. The only saving grace of this film was the cinematography and the camera treatments. This film was awful. I found myself actually hating hearing anyone in this damn thing talk.
this movie had me 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the whole time.....i was crying in the theater...
laugh.gif

I thought Tyler Perry movies had forgettable actors. The only saving grace of this film was the cinematography and the camera treatments. This film was awful. I found myself actually hating hearing anyone in this damn thing talk.
this movie had me 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

this movie had me 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAir45

Paranormal%20Activity%20DVD.jpg

It says on the DVD "One of the SCARIEST IN-HOME EXPERIENCES ever!" I was laughing most of the movie.....
grin.gif

Maybe its just a movie you had to watch in the theaters but at my house it sucked badddd haaha

I absolutely HATED this movie.

Originally Posted by NikeAir45

Paranormal%20Activity%20DVD.jpg

It says on the DVD "One of the SCARIEST IN-HOME EXPERIENCES ever!" I was laughing most of the movie.....
grin.gif

Maybe its just a movie you had to watch in the theaters but at my house it sucked badddd haaha

I absolutely HATED this movie.

How did people who liked Gran Torino believe that this old dude Clint Eastwood was a "tough guy"? Completely implausible character. This old geezer is beating people up... yea right. Plus, his lines were TERRIBLE. This is the main character of the movie! Standards, people, standards...
smh.gif

How did people who liked Gran Torino believe that this old dude Clint Eastwood was a "tough guy"? Completely implausible character. This old geezer is beating people up... yea right. Plus, his lines were TERRIBLE. This is the main character of the movie! Standards, people, standards...
smh.gif

The strangers and Paranormal Activity were wastes of Time.

This film was just on repeat from the first movie and all the actions scenes from the commercials had comedy bits in them. Below is what they should have advertised the movie as:
iron_man_2.jpg

He only used the suit a few times.

I grew up with Indy.
indiana_jones_4_poster.jpg

zombieland_rule4_poster.jpg

Zombieland was hyped from online reviews. What movie did they see?

This film was just on repeat from the first movie and all the actions scenes from the commercials had comedy bits in them. Below is what they should have advertised the movie as:
iron_man_2.jpg

I grew up with Indy.

iron_man_2.jpg

I grew up with Indy.

iron_man_2.jpg

I grew up with Indy.

Back
Top Bottom