Movies You Wish You Could Change the Ending To!

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Blow..

Why couldn't he just make that one last run!
Agreed!
frown.gif

Eddie Murphy- Raw... I'd make Eddie continue to tell jokes non stop for approximately 6 years and we could just watch him age progressively.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Blow..

Why couldn't he just make that one last run!

Why did everyone he love have to screw him over? His daughter really should've visited him once.

Anyone ever watch The Visitor?

Probably the best movie I've seen this year and the ending is okay... but I really wish the outcome was different...

For those of you that are interested in the topic of immigration or just want to watch a really great movie, check out The Visitor.

Originally Posted by NIMO007

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

Originally Posted by UnkleLuke

Heat - obvious reasons
Boyz `N Da Hood- RIP Ricky....

First movie I thought of when I saw the title

Deniro on the freeway...got his girl, plane tickets an all his money, but at the last second decided to get off the freeway to go after some worthless lil dude... that was one of the most unbelieveable things I've ever seen in a movie
But still the mutual respect between Deniro and Pacino at the end was one of the best scenes in movie history
pimp.gif
The movie that year should have won the Academy Award.
Heat is the only film with such a bad (read: forced) ending that I don't mind watching over and over.

My pick would be "Dead Presidents". It's like they just ran out of budget and stop it right there.

Not a movie, but i wish the Sopranos series finale ending woulda been different. They shoulda just shown Tony getting popped/

texas chainsaw(the beginning)- who would want to off jordanna brewster.....seriously
saw- its been 5 yrs and theres still no word on dr. gordon
grin.gif

saw 5- one of the worst endings ive seen in my life

Back
Top Bottom