Movies You Wish You Could Change the Ending To!

Originally Posted by Anti Theft

Little Mermaid
If King Triton can turn Aerial human, he could have the powers to turn the dude into a mer-butler? Whatever the *&^% a guy mermaid is.
Plus she was only 16 man, so you know that marriage didn't last, and she can't even go back to her dad's kingdom.
InterSpecies relationships FTL.

MERMAN. MERMAN!

Killa Season, cam shouldnt have shot that damn cop

and nobody said Prison Song? Qtip shouldve made it out alive man..that movie deserved a happy ending, all that struggle in prison for nothing

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Originally Posted by Ridgemont Fly

The Mist

cosign. Worst ending to a movie ever.

That was HORRIBLE ending, but I couldn't help but
roll.gif
at how bad it was. I was in the theater dying laughing.

I'd change the Dark Knight slightly, I'd have them mention what happened to the Joker.

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

How the hell did I forget I am Legend??

SMH@ him staying instead of throwing the grenade and going with them
smh.gif
If you seen the alternate ending on the DVD it was much better.

Silent Hill
Quarentine
The Happening
I Am Legend
Saw V

There are soooooo many
ohwell.gif

Forgive me but I forgot THE 25th HOUR. The movie should've ended as the father described it.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

The Mist had an awesome ending. Very bleak, very depressing. Most movies would have copped out and explained everything, and saved the little kid. This was different.

agreed

this movie was amazing and the ending was perfect. It was depressing yes but thats life

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

The Mist had an awesome ending. Very bleak, very depressing. Most movies would have copped out and explained everything, and saved the little kid. This was different.

agreed

this movie was amazing and the ending was perfect. It was depressing yes but thats life

Co-sign, I think the movie was mediocre until it ended...I was
roll.gif
untilthe end of the credits...

Originally Posted by playacet

Forgive me but I forgot THE 25th HOUR. The movie should've ended as the father described it.
I respectfully disagree, I think the ending was absolutely perfect.

So many movies.

For me?

STAR TREK: GENERATIONS

How you gonna' kill Captain Kirk like that?

If Roddenberry was still alive when those clowns wrote the script, it would've never happened, at least not like that.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Originally Posted by Ridgemont Fly

The Mist

cosign. Worst ending to a movie ever.
x2. First movie that came to mind for me.
x3. But it's the worst ending in a REALLY good way..... it's just really bad, nah mean? That *%@# was gut wrenching..

One time for THE MATRIX REVOLUTIONS!

Fix THAT ending NOW!

Originally Posted by NIMO007

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

Originally Posted by UnkleLuke

Heat - obvious reasons
Boyz `N Da Hood- RIP Ricky....

First movie I thought of when I saw the title

Deniro on the freeway...got his girl, plane tickets an all his money, but at the last second decided to get off the freeway to go after some worthless lil dude... that was one of the most unbelieveable things I've ever seen in a movie
But still the mutual respect between Deniro and Pacino at the end was one of the best scenes in movie history
pimp.gif
The movie that year should have won the Academy Award.

Only part I hated was the decision to go back to find that dude...this movie is a classic without that garbage

I think the people who want to change documentaries and movies based on true stories are hilarious

Only read page 1 so IDK if anyone feels the same way I do

But I have to say the End of The Dark Knight

I saw the movie multiple times, and always enjoyed every minute of it until the dumb scene with the people on the boats.

It was a decent scene the first time I Saw it, but then I realized how bad it was.

They should have had the final scene in an abandoned theme park/carnival like in The Killing Joke

That woulda been
pimp.gif

They could have even kept the boat thing, and had Joker at say the top of a ferris wheel overlooking the water

Originally Posted by mushu22

I am legend- i understand will smith dying, but i didnt want to see the dog die, i wish the dog got cured. i still cant watch that movie because of the scene where the dog gets worse and will smith has to kill her.

QFT I Was Crying Watching That Scene I Don't Like Seeing Animals Get Killed That Dog Should Have Won Oscar

Back
Top Bottom