Mr. Gaga Exposed

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

I dont know whats more gay.....CrankLucas saying he digs a Lady Gaga album or wawaweewa going on a mass crusade trying to force dudes to believe she has a shmeckle. Wawaweewa is going mad hard in this thread right now
sick.gif

-The Juice

It's calling having fun (with a bit of trolling on the side).
laugh.gif

Couldn't be goin hard, no mo, if others weren't going equally as hard defending Ms. Penis.

Either way it is still not female.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

laugh.gif
At least you know your a troll.

... in this thread. Yeh, a bit.

Although look at what this +%!!*#% thread is about.

I'd venture to say that anybody posting seriously in this thread is trolling.
laugh.gif

Thats crazy yoo....i had to keep looking at the video to see if i saw anything and i think i did at 1:14-1:16,

Lmao At dudes getting so "Offended"....NT goes hard on the Gaga i guess.
Btw she seems like she just wants mad attention....that funny though cuz i have friends that thought she as fireee in theWale Video
roll.gif
2a826103f2ef3883873cf513626772f9d7d21217.bmp

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

laugh.gif
At least you know your a troll.

... in this thread. Yeh, a bit.

Although look at what this +%!!*#% thread is about.

I'd venture to say that anybody posting seriously in this thread is trolling.
laugh.gif

Admitting to being a troll?
eyes.gif

http://www.celebslap.com/proof-lady-gaga-isnt-a-man/
Proof Lady Gaga isn't a man
lady_gaga.jpg

I'm kind of surprised by this, I didn't even think Lady Gaga was human, let alone female but if you look closely at this picture you'll noticeshe's both, thanks to the tampon string poking out of her short shorts.
At least I guess that's what this means; I could be a gynecologist, forearm deep in her gaga, covered in menstrual blood, and I still wouldn't be fullyconvinced that's not a guy. Something about her just screams ******…

Originally Posted by gORJESS

http://www.celebslap.com/proof-lady-gaga-isnt-a-man/
Proof Lady Gaga isn't a man
lady_gaga.jpg

I'm kind of surprised by this, I didn't even think Lady Gaga was human, let alone female but if you look closely at this picture you'll notice she's both, thanks to the tampon string poking out of her short shorts.
At least I guess that's what this means; I could be a gynecologist, forearm deep in her gaga, covered in menstrual blood, and I still wouldn't be fully convinced that's not a guy. Something about her just screams ******…
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]so what there was a string...hermaphrodites have both sex organs[/color]

Back
Top Bottom