MTV.com- Former 50 Cent enemies to collaborate on 50 farewell album

Originally Posted by M to the Jizzay

"In '88 you was gettin' chased through your building
Callin' my crib and I ain't even give you my numbers"
jay-z-london-300x600.jpg

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

There still scared though.

They're scared of anyone that can harm there career.

50 shot wayne so many times and wayne didnt say !!!$.

wayne, kanye, etc dont know how to beef.

laugh.gif
@ "dont know how to beef". theres pics of kanyeand 50, jay and 50, etc kickin it like it was nothing.

this is real "beef" to you? all this rap @#$% is either some WWE nonsense or female bull @#$% to stay relevant.

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

Ross, nor other sources could not confirm or deny Nas would be on, though when we contacted him he had this to say: " Jay called me- I had just moved into this new crib so I ain't know the number, matter fact I ain't even give it out yet-"

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/162.../50_Cent.jhtml

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

In '88 you was getting chased through your building
Calling my crib and I ain't even give you my numbers

Lulz

Originally Posted by platanohead22

Its like a dream come true lol na but this would be hilarious.....50 gonna be heated...I highly suggest Fat Joe and Rick Ross have a wings eating contest to help support for the album..
that would be pretty funny if that happened lol

-Tyler

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

I guess it takes an army karma to defeat Fif..
You can't go at that many folks and not expect it to backfire at some point, regardless if the article is real or not.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

You can't go at that many folks and not expect it to backfire at some point, regardless if the article is real or not.

Exactly.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Exactly.

well he still did 156k ..... i mean jay sean had the number one song in the country aint nobody want that album or know when it drop,same with rudolf andbirdman album like a drake and wayne collab album and people aint really checkin for that either ......hell who knows what the single is for the carter 4 thatdrops in 2 weeks

when every number 1 rapper of the past 15 years have to come together to take down a single rapper, then said single rapper is the King of all his attackers.

i mean damn. lol.

Originally Posted by EdWord

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Exactly.

well he still did 156k ..... i mean jay sean had the number one song in the country aint nobody want that album or know when it drop,same with rudolf and birdman album like a drake and wayne collab album and people aint really checkin for that either ......hell who knows what the single is for the carter 4 that drops in 2 weeks

His debut sales were less than Rick Ross & much less than Jays so it's a loss for him. & C4 got pushed back, hell even the YM album got pushed backagain

Back
Top Bottom