MTV Presents The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons (Sept. 19, 2012 Episode 1 Page 14)

Only a month away. 
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]so much will go wrong that will be oh so right and lulz.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]one of only 2 reality shows i watch, glad it's gonna be back a couple days after my birthday.[/color]

damn im kind of pissed Zach from San Diego isnt on the show...it would have been fun to see him and CT get into it..

Anyone catch the pre-game special last night? Laurel was looking sooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooood. I like her better as a brunette though.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

CT, Abe, Wes
eek.gif
.... where is kenny
This. Thought challenges were like his full time job
laugh.gif

Gonna miss the lulz he provides.
$20 says Kenny and random girl partner will be replacements for someone who hits someone else or has an injury of some kind.

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

Anyone catch the pre-game special last night? Laurel was looking sooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooood. I like her better as a brunette though.

She was looking
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

She was looking
pimp.gif
Just went back and watched that pregame special. Good gawd Laurel was looking great. 
devil.gif
 The things I would do. And the things I would let her do to me. Unexplainable.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by trak1sh

CT is that dude, looking forward to this
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Where is Vinny from?? I dont remember him

The Challenge: Fresh Meat.

Can't remember if he  was on  the 1st or 2nd one though.

Back
Top Bottom