MTV Presents The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons (Sept. 19, 2012 Episode 1 Page 14)

Priscilla just be looking weird to me in a
sick.gif
way. I see her and think she aight. She got that one Snaglepuss tooth too.

I've seen Aneesa
sick.gif
Broad needs to also chill on the makeup.

Really the women this season aren't the best... Robin looks weathered now but she used to be top 5 easily... Diem and Mandi are cute... really to me Paula deserves the
sick.gif
the most
laugh.gif

If joey and ayaii were on this show I would watch for sure. That is to date the most random hate fueled hook up ever. Girls dream of just one hook up like that.

paula>>>>that jasmine thing 
sick.gif
alien.gif
, hope it goes home quick 
sick.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

joey & Ayiiia would have brought some real tears of laughter to my eyes.  somebody dropped the ball on that one.

^They really did.
30t6p3b.gif
or ayaii and that other white dude whose piece she said looked like a piglet. Lmaoooo she was so disrespectful and gave no %!#%# about it.

I could see leroy trying to smash ayaii and ayaii trying to turn Naomi out. Lmao so much worthwhile drama.

I really miss Coral. She was annoying but I loved her big mouth. I love CT, he's a beast.
And at least they didn't do Danny & Melinda since they got divorced. Or Wes & Johanna since they broke off their engagement.

Originally Posted by cuppiecakie

I really miss Coral. She was annoying but I loved her big mouth. I love CT, he's a beast.
And at least they didn't do Danny & Melinda since they got divorced. Or Wes & Johanna since they broke off their engagement.

I really wanted to see Wes and Johanna together.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Wes and Johanna were engaged? Danny and Melinda divorced? Damn

Yeah a few seasons ago they were doing a challenge & they targeted the "Austin" couples. So I think it was right after that season wrapped.  But Wes & Johanna broke up after that challenge. Danny & Melinda did get married but the last challenge she did she said they were going through a divorce.

I thought Rachel dated Veronica for a little while. They even had that clothing line College Dropout or something a long time ago. I can see CT & Diem having some issues. Or getting back together, who knows. But it's funny to see some of the couples back together.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Don't understand the hype with that heather chick. Madddd basic.
heather>> that priscilla chick tho

308165_175615842516746_173177326093931_374325_1448221429_n.jpg

heather-marter-real-world-las-vegas.jpg

C'mon brah. Heather wouldn't make your avy cut on her best day. (btw, those avys are missed 
frown.gif
)

laugh.gif
Priscilla wouldn't have made it either tho. Something about the cute adorable look heather has gives her a slight edge > Priscilla imo.
& the avys just moved to the cute girls thread.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

I really wanted to see Wes and Johanna together.
That's would've been way better than Mandi but I'm guessing somebody knew beforehand and refused or they're just avoiding each other by asking if so and so is gonna be on this challenge.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

damn, i thought you guys said Laurel would be on here? SMH

She was on the pregame episode looking bad as hell.

Laurel didn't really develop a relationship with any of the challenges she's been on. She had a thing for CT on Rivals but that's about it.

I really miss Coral. She was annoying but I loved her big mammaries. I love CT, he's a beast.
Fixed

Originally Posted by cap1229

Wes and Johanna were engaged? Danny and Melinda divorced? Damn

Yeah a few seasons ago they were doing a challenge & they targeted the "Austin" couples. So I think it was right after that season wrapped.  But Wes & Johanna broke up after that challenge. Danny & Melinda did get married but the last challenge she did she said they were going through a divorce.
Pretty sure I remember them disscussing it on one of the seasons(The ruins?), or on the reunion, that they never were engaged, Wes just told people they were.
laugh.gif
Apparently they had only talked about the idea of marriage or something, but Johanna got mad he kept telling people they had been engaged on TV.

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Fixed
Fixed. At least you have Robin. Or Priscilla. Even though they are fake ones.

Back
Top Bottom