MTV Presents The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons (Sept. 19, 2012 Episode 1 Page 14)

I gotta say this season is a dissapointment so far. My dude Roy Lee lost yesterday and I dont think anyone clowned Dustin. I'll prob keep watching as long as CT stays on

Originally Posted by zmoney3

ive been looking for a video of the Mandi shirt rip..but cant find it...can anyone direct me?
I'm convinced it never happened. He bumped into her, that's all. And it didn't take much to have one breast pop out, considering what she was wearing. Also, MTV never showed a replay. His antics later on are what got him kicked off the show (a sum of all the parts).

Glad ugly Jasmine is off.
pimp.gif
They were giving her WAY too much camera time.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i wanna know where they be finding these gems of women, some of these girls are just so fine
No, they are not. There's one legitimately hot chick on the show this season, and that's Diem. Mandy is just okay. Beyond that, it's a train wreck.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i wanna know where they be finding these gems of women, some of these girls are just so fine
No, they are not. There's one legitimately hot chick on the show this season, and that's Diem Cara Maria Sorbello. Mandy is just okay. Beyond that, it's a train wreck.

Fixed.

I would like MTV for spoiling the dang end of the dvr by showing that Ty & emily stayed right before the end of the dome. lol The one time I don't rewind past the commercials smh at myself.

Originally Posted by TrueBlue Magic

Am I the only one that finds Emily ridiculously hot?
Nah, she's been on point this season. She's super salty/jealous of Paula & Ty though
laugh.gif
, but Paula is 
sick.gif
 though

Originally Posted by TrueBlue Magic

Am I the only one that finds Emily ridiculously hot?
Shes bad in that Amishy way. Shes got beautiful eyes and a bangin body. I could picture her churning butter and plowing the corn fields all day getting ready for the harvest then coming in getting out of that hand made dress and just getting straight NASTY!

thought i was the only one feeling emily like that, she has a banging body and that piercing on her face 
devil.gif
devil.gif
, always liked her since her DC season

Back
Top Bottom