MTV Presents The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons (Sept. 19, 2012 Episode 1 Page 14)

My man leeroy wit that W..
pimp.gif

I havn't seen the other episodes but this +$!* is lookin fresh
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I would've been so pissed if Leroy went home. Nice win
pimp.gif

Never knew Mandi's boobs were that big. Nice !$@$.

For a while I thought TJ was gonna punk Sarah and bring out a surprise guy she hooked up with in pass challenges
laugh.gif
Even funnier if they did replace Vinny with Kenny.
Mandi got fake ones with her money from Rivals.
What money?

^I think they still get paid in some type even though they don't actually win.

and Kenny was called in for Sarah as a replacement, but I guess something prevented that from happening.

Bittersweet that Wes is going home...dude is annoying but he brings drama to the show which is fun

Vinny is a scumbag but homie gettin behind Mandi and doing the Cam Newton with her blouse...
roll.gif

Start taking odds... CT and Diem have been together since before the show and will end up "back together" in the end... they show way too much of it.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Start taking odds... CT and Diem have been together since before the show and will end up "back together" in the end... they show way too much of it.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]talked to a chick last night while watching this. said the same thing.[/color]

Vinny is a dirtbag but I kept thinking back to when Wes poured soda on Cara Maria.

Naomi look like that point-guard from Louisville a few years back.

Rachel
pimp.gif
That body aging like wine.

^ Speaking of Cara Maria, she has disappeared this season. She needs more camera time I'm in love with her
embarassed.gif

ive been looking for a video of the Mandi shirt rip..but cant find it...can anyone direct me?

Forgot about this and just caught up...

No Joey and Ayiiiaiaiaa?
And the only RW: Cancun is Jasmine?
sick.gif

Nate
roll.gif
, his partner > Naomi

They couldn't bring Kenny back to play with Sarah??
indifferent.gif

Wes
roll.gif
roll.gif
don't ever change

Aneesa is ******ed.

Like that with Dustin and Heather??
eyes.gif

Roylee already out???
Speakin of they couldn't get *%+*%%$ Adam and Noony? I mean it'd only be for a few days...
nerd.gif

3 eps and CT still ain't put hands on anyone?
Bananas' partner thinks she's special?
Paula thinks she's special?

son I am disappoint.
30t6p3b.gif

Caught up on the episodes tonight and this is honestly the only reality show I watch now. It was petty how Sarah got sent home for doing nothing though however that was her partner.

Back
Top Bottom