MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

1. Laurel

Laurel is a tall, strong, Division One athlete with a fierce competitive streak. This confident Detroit native isn't worried about her opponents, claiming that her sheer size alone will help her destroy the competition. What worries her, is getting along with her housemates, because she admits, "When I compete, I'm a %!*$#." We'll see if this powerhouse can bond with the people she plans to crush... or if her fiery attitude and athletic gifts will make the cat claws come out.

I'd let her body me
pimp.gif

1. Cara Maria

Cara Maria dances to the beat of her own drum. A dark beauty with skull beads in her hair, she admits to liking "dirty bad boys." But don't judge this book by its outlandish cover...Cara Maria has a psychology degree, a 3.8 GPA, and usually skips the partying. She has a sweet disposition, but it's balanced by a mean temper and a tendency to say things she regrets. Cara Maria is also an avid horse rider, and claims it works all of the muscles. She'll certainly need every one of them primed and......  Read Full Bio »

Best female team evar!

1. Laurel

Laurel is a tall, strong, Division One athlete with a fierce competitive streak. This confident Detroit native isn't worried about her opponents, claiming that her sheer size alone will help her destroy the competition. What worries her, is getting along with her housemates, because she admits, "When I compete, I'm a %!*$#." We'll see if this powerhouse can bond with the people she plans to crush... or if her fiery attitude and athletic gifts will make the cat claws come out.

I'd let her body me
pimp.gif

1. Cara Maria

Cara Maria dances to the beat of her own drum. A dark beauty with skull beads in her hair, she admits to liking "dirty bad boys." But don't judge this book by its outlandish cover...Cara Maria has a psychology degree, a 3.8 GPA, and usually skips the partying. She has a sweet disposition, but it's balanced by a mean temper and a tendency to say things she regrets. Cara Maria is also an avid horse rider, and claims it works all of the muscles. She'll certainly need every one of them primed and......  Read Full Bio »

Best female team evar!

jonna & that sexy hair 
devil.gif

eyes.gif
jasmine
why CT wanna be friends with Adam so bad
laugh.gif

frown.gif
poor Adam
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Just like when Sarah was talking all that !@$+ before the final challenge & then ending up puking and crying like a little baby. foh

jonna & that sexy hair 
devil.gif

eyes.gif
jasmine
laugh.gif

frown.gif
poor Adam
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Just like when Sarah was talking all that !@$+ before the final challenge & then ending up puking and crying like a little baby. foh

i knew sarah was gonna lose when they kept showing her talking all that crap about winning it. they make it so obvious
laugh.gif

i knew sarah was gonna lose when they kept showing her talking all that crap about winning it. they make it so obvious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

jonna & that sexy hair 
devil.gif

eyes.gif
jasmine
laugh.gif

frown.gif
poor Adam
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
I was laughing my @!@ off when CT was talking to Adam about if they are friends yet. CT is absolutely nuts. This guy has punked Adam numerous on national television and expects them to become friends because they win a couple challenges together?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

jonna & that sexy hair 
devil.gif

eyes.gif
jasmine
laugh.gif

frown.gif
poor Adam
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
I was laughing my @!@ off when CT was talking to Adam about if they are friends yet. CT is absolutely nuts. This guy has punked Adam numerous on national television and expects them to become friends because they win a couple challenges together?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Adam saying him and Jenn "hooked up".

##++$ please.
laugh.gif

And why is CT jumping instead of Adam, that has fail written all over it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Adam saying him and Jenn "hooked up".

##++$ please.
laugh.gif

And why is CT jumping instead of Adam, that has fail written all over it.

Its about time the future winners of this challenge (kenny/wes) came through
Although i have a feeling nehemiah is goin to do somethin stupid

Its about time the future winners of this challenge (kenny/wes) came through
Although i have a feeling nehemiah is goin to do somethin stupid

Originally Posted by Carver

Needermiar should get him back by throwing the jungle
laugh.gif

That's what I think he's gonna do.
laugh.gif

Wes manipulating these dudes like crazy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Needermiar should get him back by throwing the jungle
laugh.gif

That's what I think he's gonna do.
laugh.gif

Wes manipulating these dudes like crazy.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom