MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i dont think jasmine is trying to be extra black...she's just #++#+*$ crazy and happens to be black
laugh.gif
this
QFT and she's mad annoying.

laugh.gif
10 years since Real World Paris and Adam hasn't changed a bit when it comes to the ladies. I had to change the channel, dogg.

I really don't get it. He is dark, curly hair, skinny, nice, and has a celebrity father - why are the results not there?

laugh.gif
10 years since Real World Paris and Adam hasn't changed a bit when it comes to the ladies. I had to change the channel, dogg.

I really don't get it. He is dark, curly hair, skinny, nice, and has a celebrity father - why are the results not there?

i dont think jasmine is trying to be extra black...she's just #++#+*$ crazy and happens to be black
laugh.gif
You could say that about any situation regarding race (the whole "there are a lot of a-holes out there, but not a whole lot of racists")...but I digress.

Anyway, better for Adam because Jenn looks like a troll. And Jasmine is just an obnoxious attention %%$@$. I really wish she'd left.

laugh.gif
You could say that about any situation regarding race (the whole "there are a lot of a-holes out there, but not a whole lot of racists")...but I digress.

Anyway, better for Adam because Jenn looks like a troll. And Jasmine is just an obnoxious attention %%$@$. I really wish she'd left.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

laugh.gif

Whose his father?

laugh.gif

Whose his father?

Originally Posted by k3stacks

laugh.gif

Whose his father?

William ("Wak") King is a founding member of the "Commodores", one of Motown's most successful recording groups of all time. In addition to being the group's choreographer, William plays trumpet, guitar, synthesizer and congas/percussion. After college, William considered playing tennis professionally but decided to continue his career with the Commodores.[sup][1][/sup] He married his songwriting partner and fellow Grammy Nominee, Shirley Hanna-King in 1976 and they have 4 children: Ryan Hanna King (actor), Adam J King (Stanford University Graduate who also appeared on MTV's The Real World series), Noah King (performer with "www.newkingdomsayshi.com" and Leah Hanna King (singer/songwriter).[sup][2][/sup]

[sup]
[/sup]

Originally Posted by k3stacks

laugh.gif

Whose his father?

William ("Wak") King is a founding member of the "Commodores", one of Motown's most successful recording groups of all time. In addition to being the group's choreographer, William plays trumpet, guitar, synthesizer and congas/percussion. After college, William considered playing tennis professionally but decided to continue his career with the Commodores.[sup][1][/sup] He married his songwriting partner and fellow Grammy Nominee, Shirley Hanna-King in 1976 and they have 4 children: Ryan Hanna King (actor), Adam J King (Stanford University Graduate who also appeared on MTV's The Real World series), Noah King (performer with "www.newkingdomsayshi.com" and Leah Hanna King (singer/songwriter).[sup][2][/sup]

[sup]
[/sup]

Originally Posted by theone218

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Damn Jenn straight clownin on Adam behind his back 
roll.gif
,poor simp 
frown.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
She was ruthless
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Just how they were cutting between both scenes. Adam describing it like he still a horny teenager while she #2'ed all on him.

Originally Posted by theone218

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Damn Jenn straight clownin on Adam behind his back 
roll.gif
,poor simp 
frown.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
She was ruthless
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Just how they were cutting between both scenes. Adam describing it like he still a horny teenager while she #2'ed all on him.

Anyone else notice how CT is in so many random scenes that are focused on others? If this was a competition about self-awareness, they might as well give him the trophy now. He knows where the cameras are going to be and makes sure he's just chillin' when they're rolling. In one shot, he was in the background talking to Wes like nothing was wrong.

Anyone else notice how CT is in so many random scenes that are focused on others? If this was a competition about self-awareness, they might as well give him the trophy now. He knows where the cameras are going to be and makes sure he's just chillin' when they're rolling. In one shot, he was in the background talking to Wes like nothing was wrong.

From what I've seen after watching YEARS of these things and getting to actually see some of these guys fight on the show.

CT > All. Maybe Darrell could hang because he is a boxer and he definitely gave Brad the business a few seasons ago... but CT is a monster. NO ONE on that show wants it with him. It's pretty obvious.

I'd honestly like to see an a challenge where it's individual, males v. males, females v. females, then for the final, you pick 5 of each and they have to pair up, top 3 teams get paid. That would REALLY be interesting.

From what I've seen after watching YEARS of these things and getting to actually see some of these guys fight on the show.

CT > All. Maybe Darrell could hang because he is a boxer and he definitely gave Brad the business a few seasons ago... but CT is a monster. NO ONE on that show wants it with him. It's pretty obvious.

I'd honestly like to see an a challenge where it's individual, males v. males, females v. females, then for the final, you pick 5 of each and they have to pair up, top 3 teams get paid. That would REALLY be interesting.

After that season where CT went crazy and no one in the house could stop him, not even the producers I knew this guy was a challenge god
pimp.gif

After that season where CT went crazy and no one in the house could stop him, not even the producers I knew this guy was a challenge god
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Dieing after adam is saying he can see him and Jenn eating
breakfast naked, then showering again, then marriage.....

4char-forever-alone-guy-high-resolution-430x500.png

roll.gif
Dieing after adam is saying he can see him and Jenn eating
breakfast naked, then showering again, then marriage.....

4char-forever-alone-guy-high-resolution-430x500.png

Back
Top Bottom