MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

What's with all the Abram love in here? Dude is a bootleg Wes, except sub out Wes's cerebal assassin like tendencies for just general craziness.

CT is Patrick Bateman. And from that clip, it looks like he just annihilates Johnny and Tyler, at the same time.

laugh.gif
Abram is washed up, dude can't bring it no more. Cara Maria looked pretty ugly in this episode both inside and out. Had all kinds of acne scars and wears Hot Topic clearance rack threads. Do you guys know how lame this girl really is? She's into horse riding and vampires. Can't stand chicks who try to play that weird role and don't do it right.

laugh.gif
Abram is washed up, dude can't bring it no more. Cara Maria looked pretty ugly in this episode both inside and out. Had all kinds of acne scars and wears Hot Topic clearance rack threads. Do you guys know how lame this girl really is? She's into horse riding and vampires. Can't stand chicks who try to play that weird role and don't do it right.

Lol CT was acting like a jilted woman over Laurel I get hes mad she stopped talking to him cuz of the crap with everyone else in the house, but I didn't expect him to get all salty. Had Mandi not been on Wes CT woulda laid pipe on her.

Poor Cara Marie got caught in his wrath, it was pretty entertaining though to see him go in on someone other than Wes.

Next week heads (Tylers for sure) get rolled. Dudes are gonna try and go right after CT and he's gonna plow through dudes.

Lol CT was acting like a jilted woman over Laurel I get hes mad she stopped talking to him cuz of the crap with everyone else in the house, but I didn't expect him to get all salty. Had Mandi not been on Wes CT woulda laid pipe on her.

Poor Cara Marie got caught in his wrath, it was pretty entertaining though to see him go in on someone other than Wes.

Next week heads (Tylers for sure) get rolled. Dudes are gonna try and go right after CT and he's gonna plow through dudes.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Kenny Maria!! [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Kenny Maria!! [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Damn, cant wait till next Wednesday to see CT lay some of these dudes out flat 
laugh.gif

He's callin out Abram, you know he just mad that Abram got that Cara booty on lock 
mad.gif
Didn't know those two were still going out.  Talking crap about him and her horse.  So wrong.  
laugh.gif

I want him and Abe on the next show just to see them fight.  Abe has that ****** strength, his craziness makes him stronger than he should be.  Dude has scars and those weird tattoos all over.

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Damn, cant wait till next Wednesday to see CT lay some of these dudes out flat 
laugh.gif

He's callin out Abram, you know he just mad that Abram got that Cara booty on lock 
mad.gif
Didn't know those two were still going out.  Talking crap about him and her horse.  So wrong.  
laugh.gif

I want him and Abe on the next show just to see them fight.  Abe has that ****** strength, his craziness makes him stronger than he should be.  Dude has scars and those weird tattoos all over.

only 15 minutes into the newest episode. any show that Jen has been on, she has always been the most annoying to me.

minus the makeup and push up bra, she's not cute either. maybe 5-6 years ago... but now, its a struggle.

only 15 minutes into the newest episode. any show that Jen has been on, she has always been the most annoying to me.

minus the makeup and push up bra, she's not cute either. maybe 5-6 years ago... but now, its a struggle.

Back
Top Bottom