MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

laugh.gif
At crying over someone clowning on your horse though

Cara brought all that drama on herself. If you're the outcast, you can't afford to pop @#$% and she wouldn't let Jen live.

Cara brought all that drama on herself. If you're the outcast, you can't afford to pop @#$% and she wouldn't let Jen live.

People crack under the stress in Argentina they been showing the clips of Tyler spitting up blood form getting trucked for like three weeks. Hopefully tonight's episode actually shows that. CT in going in on some dudes...

People crack under the stress in Argentina they been showing the clips of Tyler spitting up blood form getting trucked for like three weeks. Hopefully tonight's episode actually shows that. CT in going in on some dudes...

Looks like he sent Tyler flying.  I wish he hit johnny, wes, or kenny instead it.  It'd be good to see those scared fools take a few hits.

Looks like he sent Tyler flying.  I wish he hit johnny, wes, or kenny instead it.  It'd be good to see those scared fools take a few hits.

Originally Posted by shogun

Or Wes..
I used to like Wes when he was the underdog in that one challenge

Or Wes..
I used to like Wes when he was the underdog in that one challenge

^
These games are just too political now and it's getting annoying.  People are too scared to face anyone in an elimination and you're not even allowed to vote for anyone.

^
These games are just too political now and it's getting annoying.  People are too scared to face anyone in an elimination and you're not even allowed to vote for anyone.

^
Right, I'm getting tired of seeing the same people in the finals

^
Right, I'm getting tired of seeing the same people in the finals

Back
Top Bottom