MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

Although I hate Paula and want Cara Maria and Laurel to win for the girls I think Ev is going to carry her team and Paula to the victory in the final. Just a gut feeling.

Re-watching this episode I'm starting to feel like the production wanted CT in the jungle because his climb up the rope was way harder than any of the other guys.

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

I went on IMDB and someone posted the spoilers on the message boards.  He put the spoiler in the title so I found out who won.  All I'll say is, I'm hella disappointed.
eyes.gif
frown.gif

CT and adam lose?You can put it in a spoiler

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

I went on IMDB and someone posted the spoilers on the message boards.  He put the spoiler in the title so I found out who won.  All I'll say is, I'm hella disappointed.
eyes.gif
frown.gif

CT and adam lose?You can put it in a spoiler

I think CT and Adam lose as well, anyone else see Tyler puking? We haven't seen that yet, so I'm assuming it's in the final challenge.

Spolier [+]

I think CT and Adam lose as well, anyone else see Tyler puking? We haven't seen that yet, so I'm assuming it's in the final challenge.

Spolier [+]

Yeah, I figured they lost.. I'm assuming Adam got punked or he got hurt when CT knocked Tyler and him out.. leaving Johnny to pick up whatever it was they needed to get

Yeah, I figured they lost.. I'm assuming Adam got punked or he got hurt when CT knocked Tyler and him out.. leaving Johnny to pick up whatever it was they needed to get

I swear some people read spoilers and post them as their opinions. Either way, I'm hoping CT and Adam pull through but now it's not as much of a concern because apparently everyone and their mother doesn't know how to use the spoiler tag.

I swear some people read spoilers and post them as their opinions. Either way, I'm hoping CT and Adam pull through but now it's not as much of a concern because apparently everyone and their mother doesn't know how to use the spoiler tag.

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

Spolier [+]

i thought that was mikemike

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

Spolier [+]

i thought that was mikemike

It's been known. Come on now... MTV would never let somebody like CT win all that money and bragging rights. He'd stop doing the show!

It's been known. Come on now... MTV would never let somebody like CT win all that money and bragging rights. He'd stop doing the show!

Back
Top Bottom