MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

Even if CT doesn't make it, they've already showed the clip of Tyler sitting there lookin' ROCKED.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Tyler with some closet racism towards Roylee?
nerd.gif

Yea I saw that too but you can't take it serious dude was talking out his $!% because he was so scared and emotional
Yea but LeRoy dropped a gay slur in the heat of the moment, you know he would be screaming bloody murder and sucking off producers to kick him off the show.
-Looks like they are bringing back powerball next week.
pimp.gif
Why they wait until the end for the best elimination game, I don't know.
-Theres no way MTV is letting CT lose, they need him in the final. Its been CT vs Wes all season, MTV can't fail us now.
-Wish Abe was in this challenge dude would of ate Wes's kidney and wrote a children's book about it after that B move. Of course, Wes would of just laid there and take it like a virgin on prom night. Darrell, CT, and now Laurel.
roll.gif
roll.gif

-Paula crying again.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Please don't recast this broad and that herb Evelyn.
-MTV needs to quit casting these lames, you can't beat them, so you try to DQ them.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

-these fools feelings hurt because their alliance feel apart, you don't think that would happen? thats how everybody else was feeling when you sent them in.
-Leroy greatest challenge prospect ever. He wins challenges in and out of the house. Dude owned Tyler and passed some wisdom to Mike. MTV better reshow that clip again in the reunion. Maybe the best argument/rebuttal I ever witness in challenge history.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Tyler with some closet racism towards Roylee?
nerd.gif

Yea I saw that too but you can't take it serious dude was talking out his $!% because he was so scared and emotional
Yea but LeRoy dropped a gay slur in the heat of the moment, you know he would be screaming bloody murder and sucking off producers to kick him off the show.
-Looks like they are bringing back powerball next week.
pimp.gif
Why they wait until the end for the best elimination game, I don't know.
-Theres no way MTV is letting CT lose, they need him in the final. Its been CT vs Wes all season, MTV can't fail us now.
-Wish Abe was in this challenge dude would of ate Wes's kidney and wrote a children's book about it after that B move. Of course, Wes would of just laid there and take it like a virgin on prom night. Darrell, CT, and now Laurel.
roll.gif
roll.gif

-Paula crying again.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Please don't recast this broad and that herb Evelyn.
-MTV needs to quit casting these lames, you can't beat them, so you try to DQ them.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

-these fools feelings hurt because their alliance feel apart, you don't think that would happen? thats how everybody else was feeling when you sent them in.
-Leroy greatest challenge prospect ever. He wins challenges in and out of the house. Dude owned Tyler and passed some wisdom to Mike. MTV better reshow that clip again in the reunion. Maybe the best argument/rebuttal I ever witness in challenge history.

Here's my take on today's wack *** episode on why it was "to be continued".... Cause CT and Adam some how lose next week even though u see Johnny and Tyler get laid out with blood in there mouths and I believe Johnny gets carted off on a stretcher. If they were to show CT go home tonight nobody would watch next weeks b.s. episode cause all the guys are a bunch of punks in the house that were trying to get CT kicked off the show from the first episode. Hopefully I'm wrong but I don't think CT makes it to the final IMO..

Here's my take on today's wack *** episode on why it was "to be continued".... Cause CT and Adam some how lose next week even though u see Johnny and Tyler get laid out with blood in there mouths and I believe Johnny gets carted off on a stretcher. If they were to show CT go home tonight nobody would watch next weeks b.s. episode cause all the guys are a bunch of punks in the house that were trying to get CT kicked off the show from the first episode. Hopefully I'm wrong but I don't think CT makes it to the final IMO..

I usually dislike Laurel but during this challenge she has been cool. I loved her even more when she went in on Paula %%%#%$+ hate her old *@% always talking !@%+ then when she gets owned/stabbed in the back she acts like that's not fair.

Cara Maria
frown.gif
just wanted to hold her.

I usually dislike Laurel but during this challenge she has been cool. I loved her even more when she went in on Paula %%%#%$+ hate her old *@% always talking !@%+ then when she gets owned/stabbed in the back she acts like that's not fair.

Cara Maria
frown.gif
just wanted to hold her.

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

haha tyle is crossing his legs over his vagina hes so scared..btw...how tall is CT?? dude looked like he was towering over Johnny...

CT is 5'11 leroy is actually the tallest dude in the house at a little over 6'

haha tyle is crossing his legs over his vagina hes so scared..btw...how tall is CT?? dude looked like he was towering over Johnny...

some of you would top this guy CT off given the chance..i'm convinced lol.
no way him and Adam win this though..Adam has BEEN physically inferior and this jungle will probably expose it.

no way him and Adam win this though..Adam has BEEN physically inferior and this jungle will probably expose it.

CT can't be 5'11...CT gotta be like between 6'0-6'2 max. Kenny is tall as well...him and CT are about the same height..Kenny juss a tid bit taller.

CT can't be 5'11...CT gotta be like between 6'0-6'2 max. Kenny is tall as well...him and CT are about the same height..Kenny juss a tid bit taller.

Originally Posted by Frank Matthews

That's what I'm saying, the only way they lose is because Adam.. he's so small compared to every other dude in the house..this looks like a physical challenge too

Originally Posted by Frank Matthews

That's what I'm saying, the only way they lose is because Adam.. he's so small compared to every other dude in the house..this looks like a physical challenge too

Johnny is a shrimp. I played softball against his team. Dude is real short.

Johnny is a shrimp. I played softball against his team. Dude is real short.

Back
Top Bottom