MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

Kenny going in on wes
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

That new real world looks kinda wack.

So did Las Vegas when the trailer debuted and that RW was
pimp.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't that dude Frank tonguing down a girl and a dude in the trailer?
sick.gif

And I swear one of those cast members looked like David Hasselhof.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

That new real world looks kinda wack.

So did Las Vegas when the trailer debuted and that RW was
pimp.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't that dude Frank tonguing down a girl and a dude in the trailer?
sick.gif

And I swear one of those cast members looked like David Hasselhof.
laugh.gif

Didn't like the concept of a two part finale with the first team getting a 2 minute head start and the second getting a 1 minute head start.

Not surprised for a back to SD season. New Orleans, Las Vegas and now San Diego.. As long as the ratings are good I won't be complaining.
I can't believe there isn't a reunion show after. 

Didn't like the concept of a two part finale with the first team getting a 2 minute head start and the second getting a 1 minute head start.

Not surprised for a back to SD season. New Orleans, Las Vegas and now San Diego.. As long as the ratings are good I won't be complaining.
I can't believe there isn't a reunion show after. 

I know Wes didn't perform well in the final but if it weren't for him beasting the jungles he and Kenny would've been long gone.

I know Wes didn't perform well in the final but if it weren't for him beasting the jungles he and Kenny would've been long gone.

Back
Top Bottom