MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

Originally Posted by jusdre86

Why are Wes and Kenny rivals?
Kenny hooked up with Wes' ex Johanna on The Island I believe. I forget if Wes and Johanna were together at that time or not.

Johanna though
devil.gif
my favorite RW girl. She is so bad.

Kenny hooked up with Wes' ex Johanna on The Island I believe. I forget if Wes and Johanna were together at that time or not.

Johanna though
devil.gif

Yea they filmed the reunion two weeks ago. I read the spoilers and it seems pretty interesting but I don't want to spoil anything.

Yea they filmed the reunion two weeks ago. I read the spoilers and it seems pretty interesting but I don't want to spoil anything.

Originally Posted by chris82790

Johanna though
devil.gif
I thought Wes was engaged at one point with Johanna? and shortly after she hooked up with Kenny on the island

Originally Posted by chris82790

Johanna though
devil.gif
I thought Wes was engaged at one point with Johanna? and shortly after she hooked up with Kenny on the island

Terrible final challenge. How is MTV going to make an endurance race where the ending is the sheer luck of finding a key quickly? !#$#+% up one of the best seasons.
30t6p3b.gif

Terrible final challenge. How is MTV going to make an endurance race where the ending is the sheer luck of finding a key quickly? !#$#+% up one of the best seasons.
30t6p3b.gif

The final challenge was complete doo doo sauce. It started off as a great race but what is the point of rushing to complete any of that first day stuff when the reward is a 1 or 2 @@%@@#* minute advantage on day 2? Everyone ended up being neck and neck anyway and it came down to pure luck at the very end. Terrible...

Edit- new RW looks like it has 0 potential

The final challenge was complete doo doo sauce. It started off as a great race but what is the point of rushing to complete any of that first day stuff when the reward is a 1 or 2 @@%@@#* minute advantage on day 2? Everyone ended up being neck and neck anyway and it came down to pure luck at the very end. Terrible...

Edit- new RW looks like it has 0 potential

Well this final challenge cannot be worse than the Gauntlet II final. That is by far the worse one. It was a betting game and the veterans bet all their coins on the first checkpoint and lost so they ended up quitting and not doing the 2nd and 3rd checkpoints so the rookies won. It lasted like 10 min 
laugh.gif

Well this final challenge cannot be worse than the Gauntlet II final. That is by far the worse one. It was a betting game and the veterans bet all their coins on the first checkpoint and lost so they ended up quitting and not doing the 2nd and 3rd checkpoints so the rookies won. It lasted like 10 min 
laugh.gif

why the hell did they only get like a 2 minute head start...the $%%% is that?? it should be how ever long it took to reach the checkpoint. great season, crazy final challenge that did not disappoint

why the hell did they only get like a 2 minute head start...the $%%% is that?? it should be how ever long it took to reach the checkpoint. great season, crazy final challenge that did not disappoint

Back
Top Bottom