MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

Originally Posted by shogun

Someone suggested bringing in the jersey shore people but those fools are too rich now to do that stuff.  The Challenges would be chump change for them.  Put the hot 16 & Pregnant girls in.  
laugh.gif

Or they should try to get the RW & RR people who have only been in one or no challenges.  That dude Yes used to rep us Asian guys well since he pulled white women and was kind of brolic.  He only did one challenge though and went home early.

I suggested that. You guys have to stop with your rigid thinking. This is business. Everything is negotiable.

They could do a side deal with any of the JS guys. Straight up, we'll give you 50-100k to do the show. Pay you what we would pay the winner if you win and bonus you more if you win/make it past the first 3 eliminations.

They can do whatever they want to get those guys on if they want them. For what....a month of filming? Knowing damn well the ratings would be through the roof and they'll make that paper back easy in advertising.

Imagine Sitch and Ronnie as Rivals!

And not ALL the JS cast make major bank. Sitch and Pauly make way more than Vin and Ronnie. So maybe Vin or Ronnie could do it. Same with Sammi + Deena.

Funny thing is, besides Ronnie, I don't think them dudes are even remotely decent athletes. They would probably go out like Evan.

Someone suggested bringing in the jersey shore people but those fools are too rich now to do that stuff.  The Challenges would be chump change for them.  Put the hot 16 & Pregnant girls in.  
laugh.gif

Or they should try to get the RW & RR people who have only been in one or no challenges.  That dude Yes used to rep us Asian guys well since he pulled white women and was kind of brolic.  He only did one challenge though and went home early.

I suggested that. You guys have to stop with your rigid thinking. This is business. Everything is negotiable.

They could do a side deal with any of the JS guys. Straight up, we'll give you 50-100k to do the show. Pay you what we would pay the winner if you win and bonus you more if you win/make it past the first 3 eliminations.

They can do whatever they want to get those guys on if they want them. For what....a month of filming? Knowing damn well the ratings would be through the roof and they'll make that paper back easy in advertising.

And not ALL the JS cast make major bank. Sitch and Pauly make way more than Vin and Ronnie. So maybe Vin or Ronnie could do it. Same with Sammi + Deena.

Funny thing is, besides Ronnie, I don't think them dudes are even remotely decent athletes. They would probably go out like Evan.

Originally Posted by illphillip

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Evan went out like such a #!%#% this season... he was the Shawn Kemp with the Cavs 99 post lockout flameout...
I like the idea of the Teen Mom/16 & Pregnant @%*%!+ being on the show... Farrah would get ran through, Janelle would be doing lines, Kyle & Ryan as rivals... Gaaaaaaaarrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy
roll.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Evan went out like such a #!%#% this season... he was the Shawn Kemp with the Cavs 99 post lockout flameout...
I like the idea of the Teen Mom/16 & Pregnant @%*%!+ being on the show... Farrah would get ran through, Janelle would be doing lines, Kyle & Ryan as rivals... Gaaaaaaaarrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by Jay02

After what Wes did in Fresh Meat 1 no one can say anything about him being the problem. I will forever root for him because of that season.

I think Johnny is the biggest D-Bag so im pretty mad.

How much of this show do you think is scripted? For the most part i dont think it is but here and there I see stuff that seems questionable.

Also, was anyone lookin at Cara Marias right butt cheek the whole final?
devil.gif
Ive been saying this the past few pages, Cara Maria is the baddest chick there. 
pimp.gif

Im waiting for the day I could meet her in person, sweep her off her feet, and ask her hand in marriage. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by Jay02

After what Wes did in Fresh Meat 1 no one can say anything about him being the problem. I will forever root for him because of that season.

I think Johnny is the biggest D-Bag so im pretty mad.

How much of this show do you think is scripted? For the most part i dont think it is but here and there I see stuff that seems questionable.

Also, was anyone lookin at Cara Marias right butt cheek the whole final?
devil.gif
Ive been saying this the past few pages, Cara Maria is the baddest chick there. 
pimp.gif

Im waiting for the day I could meet her in person, sweep her off her feet, and ask her hand in marriage. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Stumbled upon Cara's Formspring. Some interesting !+%* regarding the show, challenges in general, etc.
On what happened after final challenge: On Kenny being the best manipulator:
On what happens after someone gets eliminated:
On how challenges are cast:
Seems like the reunion is awesome. And there will be a "!+%* They Should Have Shown" the following week.

Oh, and Evelyn broke two ribs during the challenge where Mike had to go to the hospital, apparently.

Plenty more, but I got bored of being bored.
Yea Ev didn't want to tell anyone about her broken ribs because she didn't want to be sent home because of it.
On the Wes interview on Derricks podcast he says that they are in a green screen room for 3 hours for a guided interview and they pick the most ridiculous stuff to make a storyline.

Most of the cast won't take the interviews to heart about what is said and sometimes cast members would apologize before a show on a text or call.

Numerous times I hear Kenny and Johnny say how they get fed small portions of food.

They made many rules over the years such as no computers, phones, etc... (Probably so they won't spoil anything but probably so they can go crazy)

One other reason to have Kenny and Johnny stay is for entertainment since no electronics

They couldn't really send Jenn home for the Cara push because it does cost money to fly someone in

Some of the cast play up for the camera for example Wes knows he plays a villain if not he wouldn't be asked back on these challenges

Just ask if you want any more facts.. I got plenty just can't think of all right now.
None of this is really insider info, maybe outside of Ev's broken ribs. It's very clear, and has been for awhile, that Bunim/Murray has strict standards on communication (goes for all their shows, like Bad Girls Club). It goes back many years when they finally had internet in one of the RW houses. The cast members literally sat on the computer all day so they had to curb their use. They don't want them communicating much outside the group in the house.
I don't recall saying anything about saying this was "insider info".  Just thought these things were interesting and other people would enjoy what happens behind the scenes.
I think the last time they got to use electronics was on the inferno 3 correct me if I'm wrong.

All I know about the contract is that all cast members get paid to do the show and then there is the final challenge money.  I'm not sure how much they get and if they get more if they stay longer.

I do know the $2000 prize winnings was actually $1400 after taxes and other fees.

Evan was out of shape mostly because it was too late since he was in Israel. (Maybe another country)

If you want to consider this insider info, I read that Kenny and Wes actually had a 45 minute lead going into where they had to stand on the rock and the other sleeps.  Someone who attended the reunion show said that.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Stumbled upon Cara's Formspring. Some interesting !+%* regarding the show, challenges in general, etc.
On what happened after final challenge: On Kenny being the best manipulator:
On what happens after someone gets eliminated:
On how challenges are cast:
Seems like the reunion is awesome. And there will be a "!+%* They Should Have Shown" the following week.

Oh, and Evelyn broke two ribs during the challenge where Mike had to go to the hospital, apparently.

Plenty more, but I got bored of being bored.
Yea Ev didn't want to tell anyone about her broken ribs because she didn't want to be sent home because of it.
On the Wes interview on Derricks podcast he says that they are in a green screen room for 3 hours for a guided interview and they pick the most ridiculous stuff to make a storyline.

Most of the cast won't take the interviews to heart about what is said and sometimes cast members would apologize before a show on a text or call.

Numerous times I hear Kenny and Johnny say how they get fed small portions of food.

They made many rules over the years such as no computers, phones, etc... (Probably so they won't spoil anything but probably so they can go crazy)

One other reason to have Kenny and Johnny stay is for entertainment since no electronics

They couldn't really send Jenn home for the Cara push because it does cost money to fly someone in

Some of the cast play up for the camera for example Wes knows he plays a villain if not he wouldn't be asked back on these challenges

Just ask if you want any more facts.. I got plenty just can't think of all right now.
None of this is really insider info, maybe outside of Ev's broken ribs. It's very clear, and has been for awhile, that Bunim/Murray has strict standards on communication (goes for all their shows, like Bad Girls Club). It goes back many years when they finally had internet in one of the RW houses. The cast members literally sat on the computer all day so they had to curb their use. They don't want them communicating much outside the group in the house.
I don't recall saying anything about saying this was "insider info".  Just thought these things were interesting and other people would enjoy what happens behind the scenes.
I think the last time they got to use electronics was on the inferno 3 correct me if I'm wrong.

All I know about the contract is that all cast members get paid to do the show and then there is the final challenge money.  I'm not sure how much they get and if they get more if they stay longer.

I do know the $2000 prize winnings was actually $1400 after taxes and other fees.

Evan was out of shape mostly because it was too late since he was in Israel. (Maybe another country)

If you want to consider this insider info, I read that Kenny and Wes actually had a 45 minute lead going into where they had to stand on the rock and the other sleeps.  Someone who attended the reunion show said that.

"THE CHALLENGE: RIVALS" FINALE DELIVERS ITS HIGHEST RATINGS IN SIX SEASONS

MTV Has Picked-up A 22nd Cycle of the Show, Which Was Wednesday's #1 Original Cable Series This Season

SANTA MONICA, CALIF. (August 24, 2011) - The finale of MTV's "The Challenge: Rivals" delivered its best ratings in six seasons with a season-high 2.4 P12-34 rating and 2.4 million total viewers, up 71% from last season's finale. The series was Wednesday's #1 original cable series this season, and the highest-rated season in four cycles, since 2009. In addition, the finale was the #1 original cable telecast among P12-34, and #1 in its timeslot across all TV among P12-34.

On the heels of "The Challenge: Rivals" huge finale, MTV has picked up a 22nd season of the show, which will debut in 2012.

"The Challenge: Rivals," was created for MTV by Bunim/Murray Productions. Jonathan Murray, Scott Freeman and Justin Booth serve as executive producers. Jacquelyn French is the MTV executive overseeing the series.

Source: The Nielsen Company. Live+SD P12-34 coverage ratings. "The Challenge: Rivals" premiere telecasts (6/22/11-08/24/11). Highest-rated telecast since "The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Gauntlet III" season finale (3/19/08; 2.7 rating). Highest-rated season since "The Duel II" (4/08/09-6/10/09; 1.7 rating). Time period rank based on P12-34 impressions.
http://tvbythenumbers.zap...-for-22nd-season/101476/

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm hoping the next one will be the Duel 3 with an elite cast.

Bring in Dustin Zito for lulz too
laugh.gif

It will be the best challenge in the history of everdom.

What would you guys like to see on the next season?

MTV Has Picked-up A 22nd Cycle of the Show, Which Was Wednesday's #1 Original Cable Series This Season

SANTA MONICA, CALIF. (August 24, 2011) - The finale of MTV's "The Challenge: Rivals" delivered its best ratings in six seasons with a season-high 2.4 P12-34 rating and 2.4 million total viewers, up 71% from last season's finale. The series was Wednesday's #1 original cable series this season, and the highest-rated season in four cycles, since 2009. In addition, the finale was the #1 original cable telecast among P12-34, and #1 in its timeslot across all TV among P12-34.

On the heels of "The Challenge: Rivals" huge finale, MTV has picked up a 22nd season of the show, which will debut in 2012.

"The Challenge: Rivals," was created for MTV by Bunim/Murray Productions. Jonathan Murray, Scott Freeman and Justin Booth serve as executive producers. Jacquelyn French is the MTV executive overseeing the series.

Source: The Nielsen Company. Live+SD P12-34 coverage ratings. "The Challenge: Rivals" premiere telecasts (6/22/11-08/24/11). Highest-rated telecast since "The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Gauntlet III" season finale (3/19/08; 2.7 rating). Highest-rated season since "The Duel II" (4/08/09-6/10/09; 1.7 rating). Time period rank based on P12-34 impressions.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm hoping the next one will be the Duel 3 with an elite cast.

Bring in Dustin Zito for lulz too
laugh.gif

It will be the best challenge in the history of everdom.

What would you guys like to see on the next season?

Two of the weakest dudes winning, didn't see that comming at all.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ Wes dude talks all that sh!# and flames out at the end of a another challenge. The old Kenny finally came back, he was mad as hell.
laugh.gif

Two of the weakest dudes winning, didn't see that comming at all.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ Wes dude talks all that sh!# and flames out at the end of a another challenge. The old Kenny finally came back, he was mad as hell.
laugh.gif

Cara Maria's twitter had a link to her youtube page of her and laurel dressing in spandex preparing for the reunion in New York.

All I can say is
pimp.gif

devil.gif

Cara Maria's twitter had a link to her youtube page of her and laurel dressing in spandex preparing for the reunion in New York.

All I can say is
pimp.gif

devil.gif

Originally Posted by chris82790

All I can say is
pimp.gif

devil.gif
Agreed 
pimp.gif
Lucky %!+ Brandon got to film it too.
mad.gif

All I can say is
pimp.gif

devil.gif
Agreed 
pimp.gif
mad.gif

All I can say is
pimp.gif

devil.gif
Agreed 
pimp.gif
mad.gif
Peeped this as well... Im jelly B got to see all that in person. 

All I can say is
pimp.gif

devil.gif
Agreed 
pimp.gif
mad.gif
Peeped this as well... Im jelly B got to see all that in person. 

And people thought it was getting canceled.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom