MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

not going to read that spoiler i actually want to watch this thing through now. just want to see if the harrasment thing is true because from what MTV showed means nothing... but then again when David did it to that girl back in like Season 1 of Real world he got kicked out the house for that

Edit:

ok further in to this ep... she was wrong for that...

she still sexy though... too crazy for me... but most of the sexy ones are

Last edited:
Nia is a buttaface to me

Her going I love you guys when TJ called her :stoneface:

She's an idiot. Her performance is why Leroy lost.

She is so damn dumb. Johnny kept egging her on, and she took the bait. :lol:

Hopefully they send her home.

So I just binged watched this whole thing so I can watch this tonight.

Nia is dumb....sexy but dumb.

Nany and Theresa :lol:

Nany even tried to kick her at the end

Leroy is in a better position now with Theresa

Last edited:
Nany probably had better match up versus Therasa and still lost, she definitely was going to lose against Nia in that elimination. Its real fortune for Theresa she gets to come back, since she and Wes missed out on exiles, sucks even more for Wes now I guess lol.

No clue what Jay means by he "earned" his spot. lol

Sarah made her move and is upset and surprised she is getting backlash for it? Honestly Nia would have been a liability in the final, Leroy and Theresa are now my favorites to win it all.

Although someone earlier in thread said they looked up Winners and the team they originally wanted to win ends up winning it all, so that can't be them since they weren't a original team, and it's pretty obvious now who it is. idc much about spoilers, even less now with the people that are left.

Last edited:
Guess I was wrong about their decision. It wasn't Jordan at all, he wanted the rookies. Sarah is just a traitorous bastard.

That was a great battle with Theresa vs. Nany. Nany got more body on her than Theresa I thought she would have the edge.

:lol: @ Johnny's breaking down. He's getting old fast. Funny how he mocked Wes for the same ****. All he had was maybe a fractured rib while Wes had to run toward Leroy coming at him like a bullet train.

Next week they're airing the **** they should've shown, the final, and the reunion all on the same night.

that was a hell of a fight.

dangit now I want to know who wins now.
Read at your own risk

Jordan and Sarah win it.

I don't know the places for the rest but I'd assume Leroy and Theresa get 2nd place and Jay and Jenna don't finish :lol:

Jordan and Sarah win it.

I don't know the places for the rest but I'd assume Leroy and Theresa get 2nd place and Jay and Jenna don't finish :lol:

Thank you

after watching the aftershow iI figured. that's always been their format plus she mentioned getting married and getting a real job.

Sarah made the best move idc idc idc
No one can argue this, it was definitely the best move to make. Especially if she plans to not do challenges anymore, like it sounded like on Aftershow. Shady/backstabbing you can argue, but it easily was the best move. Jordan who was against the decision when she made it, quickly changed his tune, partly I'm sure because he has to stand by his partner, but I'm sure he realized it was best decision as well.

Last edited:
God damn it, Zik. I accidentally clicked that spoiler on my phone. :stoneface:

I cannot believe that MTV not only flew a replacement partner halfway around the world for an elimination round, but that it was also someone from an opposing team that already got elimimated.

Nany getting blackout drunk the night before the final elimination... Unreal. Silly broad almost walked off of an elevated street and into the sea.

Last edited:
Gotta agree that Sarah made the right move, still shocked she did it. Bananas and nany weren't as strong as Sarah and Jordan all season.

Nia got what she deserved. Idk how Leroy put up with her.

Leroy a calm dude,

he's the type of dude. that could prolly wild out on someone if need be, but also the same that knows 2 people mad doesn't solve anything. so he'll calm you down.

Leroy a calm dude,

he's the type of dude. that could prolly wild out on someone if need be, but also the same that knows 2 people mad doesn't solve anything. so he'll calm you down.

True, I've always been impressed with how he handles himself on the show.

Next weeks episode gonna be "to be continued" too?

The reunion is next week, so no.

As for Nia, here's her last two challenges: quit, loss. She's just projecting her own failures on other people. She has no leg to stand on. Be better next time and actually try.

As for Sarah she is finally playing the game. I respect that.

In past interviews old casts have always held her in high regard saying she is the saint of the house, and while that is a good thing when there is down time between the challenges it can only get her so far.

Theresa does cry at the drop of a hat, but at least she stay composed during challenges, unlike Nany, who loses it at the first bump in the road.

I was for Banany this season, their comeback and everything...until they started laughing at Wes last elimination, that was disgusting. Glad they didn't get any prize money.

I also see nothing wrong with how Sarah played the game. I was appalled at Bananas and Leroy's logic on the Aftershow.

Back
Top Bottom