MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

Look at Anastasia with the typical women rhetoric. How'd she go from "I just want to have fun" to "I hate you scumbag"

CT = LULZ

This is the first time I've ever seen Anastasia. She must be from beta-Real World Portland

:wow: :x :rofl: with the dagger

Last edited:
brah, Wes looks sick :x

looks like hes got a eating disorder. why would he stop lifting :smh:

This bird Bird, looking extra dumb on tv. She said nothing got to her but it clearly did.

I'm just mad I didn't get to see more of Jessica's fine ***. I would devour.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ CT taking those hits and then saying it was the first fight he lost. This broad couldn't have been that dumb to get the info about him and Diem and then try to act different. She made herself look even more foolish.

Ahahaha Knight is on the CTwagon. AHAHAHAHA when Frank was trying to air out to Johnny.
And all Johnny was saying "i know. I know. He's nuts" I bet you the whole time, Johnny had that one image in his head when Ct used him as a backpack :rofl:

Anastasia straight bird status lol thank god she's gone.

And damb didn't know the hate for Cara was so strong. That's my boo :wow:

Will definitely be rooting for her and Cooke to win it all. Would simp so hard for Cooke I love her too.....

:lol: They just don't like her. I think they feel she stuck around on some challenges longer than she deserved cuz of her relationship with Abram. Also I'm guessing ppl just don't like her personality. Think she's annoying from past complaints but she looked hot so I just focused on wanting to bang.

I guess I'm the only one not impressed by any of the females

Joanna probably looks the best to me.

And Jasmine looks ridiculous with dollar store wig. Makes her look more ghastly than her normal cricket looking self.

And I disagree with Tyrie not adding anything. Look how he fell asleep on the toilet. Plus how he simps for marginal and non attractive women and always makes himself look bad.

Cara Maria. 
smokin.gif

:lol: at TJ Lavin when he was trying to comfort Anastasia.. dude made some random fake encouraging statement in the most monotone voice and just looked at the camera like :stoneface: .. then after they lost he was like "Welp, guess you shouldn't smoke cigarettes and not eat" :rofl:

Did ya'll see the previews for Ep 3? That guy Knight calls Marlon out for being gay in front of everybody trying to make fun of him, looks like Marlon steps to him afterwards (as he should)

This chubby *** dude Knight always seemed like a tryhard even going back to his RW season

Last edited:
DEAD at the preview for the next episode.. Knight is the ultimate troll :lol: :wow: :lol:.. Marlon ain't having none of that, bi-sexual or not :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did ya'll see the previews for Ep 3? That guy Knight calls Marlon out for being gay in front of everybody trying to make fun of him, looks like Marlon steps to him afterwards (as he should)

I think dude is out of the closet now, and not using the one time thing line. I know on the real world reunion he was talking about loving everybody, and even on the show now he seems extra sweet.

You played football, and let CT mush you multiple times. Like full blown sonnin you like a child mush

And not everyone can pull off the no facial hair. :\

jessica is :pimp: on so many levels but im glad cara is back still dont understand the hate on her but there team is going to be a target... CT is going to get under everyone skin just for fun :lol:

^ :lol: at "Grown up Cartman"

I think dude is out of the closet now, and not using the one time thing line. I know on the real world reunion he was talking about loving everybody, and even on the show now he seems extra sweet.

You played football, and let CT mush you multiple times. Like full blown sonnin you like a child mush

And not everyone can pull off the no facial hair. :\
I haven't really seen him do anything suspect yet tbh. Yeah CT got him but he somewhat held his own.. at least he didn't back down like Wes did before.
It seems like everyone is going at CT now, even the bi dude stepped to him

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom