MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

Been watching old challenge fights lately (have no idea why lol) but I never saw when Darrell put hands on Brad :wow:

Good god his eye was the size of a damn apple.

Rivals I is the GOAT challenge btw.

Been watching old challenge fights lately (have no idea why lol) but I never saw when Darrell put hands on Brad :wow:

Good god his eye was the size of a damn apple.

Rivals I is the GOAT challenge btw.

OG battle of the sexes and duel 2 were :pimp:

I do NOT remember this. Link? I don't recall CT ever being scared of anybody.

I need proof of this.

CT wasn't scared, but he didn't fight him. It was just a bunch of running the mouth that you always see.

Johnny, Darrell, Kenny and Landon are probably the best challenge alumni out there. In terms of performance anyways.

Last edited:
:lol: Yeah, I remember the challenge when Big E almost died. From what I remember they were close to winning the son just started getting gassed, then when he hit the ground the other team passed him and was a wrap.

Ya'll remember when Laurel gave him that ether while Paula and Emily was getting it in :lol:

:lol: Yeah, I remember the challenge when Big E almost died. From what I remember they were close to winning the son just started getting gassed, then when he hit the ground the other team passed him and was a wrap.

Ya'll remember when Laurel gave him that ether while Paula and Emily was getting it in :lol:

Nah it wasn't even close to the end when he gassed out, it was still pretty early, which why it was so F'ed up TJ told them to continue after he went in ambulance even though they couldn't win anymore.

and yeah lol @ Laurel just going in on him.

Last edited:
CT wasn't scared, but he didn't fight him. It was just a bunch of running the mouth that you always see.

Johnny, Darrell, Kenny and Landon are probably the best challenge alumni out there. In terms of performance anyways.

CT wasnt scared but he knew Darrell wasnt going to be a push over

I remember that episode

I don't have respect for CT either. He only fight dudes smaller than him. When Darrell called him out during one challenge, CT was shook.

I do NOT remember this. Link? I don't recall CT ever being scared of anybody.

I need proof of this.
I remember that. CT backed down.

How y'all dudes got this selective CT memory? It was only back when he beasted on Adam for the 2nd time and his comeback after personal problems that ppl started loving dude.

It's not like he has this record of dominating all challenges.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Darrell used to box.
This is true.. which is why CT was scared
laugh.gif

I remember that. CT backed down.

How y'all dudes got this selective CT memory? It was only back when he beasted on Adam for the 2nd time and his comeback after personal problems that ppl started loving dude.

It's not like he has this record of dominating all challenges.
wasnt he from oakland orr something?

Just watched the ep.. looks like this will be an interesting season. These broads about to start S'in D's to get on the guys good side

:lol: :stoneface: at Tyrie, he is utterly useless and a disgrace to black competitors. As soon as Dunbar said he was gonna run and Tyrie was gonna block I knew they were done.. what happened is exactly what I predicted which is the Derek dude running straight past his big for nothing ***.

Why so much Tyrie hate? He held Derek, Dunbar was clumsy and tripped up then missed the bell.

People forgetting it was Dunbar that screwed up the challenge too. Couldn't reach Tyrie on the weak jump attempt. Then he had the nerve to say if it were "2 Tyrie's they would've gone home even sooner" which isn't even possible :lol:

How sweet would it be for the gay dude to beat him up lol. Why does everyone hold everyone back but not CT smh. On another note...arguing about who a dude smashed w t f...

roll.gif
@ the reaction or should I say non-reaction to Cara Maria.

How sweet would it be for the gay dude to beat him up lol. Why does everyone hold everyone back but not CT smh. On another note...arguing about who a dude smashed w t f...

Cause CT >> Superman. Just get past your hate.

Was Wes always this philosophical and calm? I've missed a bunch of these challenges

The struggle was real for some of those women teams in that challenge.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom