MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

I'm watching that season for the first time now, that elimination was BEAST! Zach and CJ are both former football players, that reminded me of the drills you do in practice where the whole team watches the two strongest guys go at it.. never seen an elim with that much blood

Zach earned my respect in that forreal

CJ was a punter :lol:

Johnny rides the alliances to the finals, every time he is in an elimination situation he usually gets sent home. Dude is nowhere near Landon and Darrell greatness. Overrated and gets the best selection of teammates. Landon won the fresh meat challenge by himself. Darrell practically eliminated an entire team and himself in Ruins. CT chokes a lot in big game situations (getting DQ against Brad and gassing out in Exes), Alton attitude always hinder him, and Brad just lost too many finals. 

And the rookies are much better than past seasons, Zach, Trey, and Jordan are going to be running this game soon. Mike from Vegas showed how to run an alliance in his first year and Leroy will be the GOAT. The Vets reaction when he climbed the rope up the helicopter, pretty much said it all. 

Johnny rides the alliances to the finals, every time he is in an elimination situation he usually gets sent home.
The last two challenges he was on Rivals and Battle of exes, he was in the final elimination round right before finals and won elimination then finals. One vs CT, one vs Mark.

I can't remember old old challenges when he first started, but as of late I don't see what your talking about, he has won more finals than he has lost eliminations rounds.

Last edited:
I'm watching that season for the first time now, that elimination was BEAST! Zach and CJ are both former football players, that reminded me of the drills you do in practice where the whole team watches the two strongest guys go at it.. never seen an elim with that much blood

Zach earned my respect in that forreal

CJ was a punter :lol:
When I played football in HS our punter had started out playing another position but we found out he had a leg, dude was a goon. If CJ has been around football his whole life that means he def knows how to be physical, at least more than the average person. And they mentioned he fought MMA or something too.

A lot of revisionist history going on in this thread lol, just to discredit Johnny. I can't even stand the guy, but he's a legend.

I don't think I really watched battle of exes that extensively. I don't remember RoyLe and Naomi taking out Wes and Mandi at all. That dude Vinny is a douchbag though. When Wes said him and his boys would introduce him to alley after the stunt he pulled on Mandi at the club was priceless. He had no comeback for that and was just sitting there like an idiot.

If were naming Legends of the Challenge, you can't forget about my dude Derrick Korsinki Dude was a beast even for his size and constantly eliminating guys. Also Ruthie from Hawaii was a really good competitor. Can't remember if she won any challenges though.

Last edited:
Ruthie was a good competitor though, and one of the strongest women.

Derrick was a good competitor

When I played football in HS our punter had started out playing another position but we found out he had a leg, dude was a goon. If CJ has been around football his whole life that means he def knows how to be physical, at least more than the average person. And they mentioned he fought MMA or something too.

Man, Tyrie played football...

Ruthie was a good competitor though, and one of the strongest women.

Derrick was a good competitor

Man, Tyrie played football...
:lol: I don't believe that for one second.. dude claimed he played football for Nebraska, yeah right

laugh.gif
I don't believe that for one second.. dude claimed he played football for Nebraska, yeah right
I think he meant he played a football player in drama club for Nebraska.

:lol: @ ppl not laughing when Knight did the charades bit making fun of Marlon. It was unanimous. Dude out there on an island.

Just finished watching the first Rivals season.. the reunion show was :wow: :smh: people really hate each other over this ****. I thought the girls were about to start scrapping right there. On some Consequence-Budden ****.

Also Jen from RW Denver seems like such a terrible trashy person based on everything I've seen her in, hopefully MTV never puts her on anything again. She's one of those catty girls who talks all kinds of **** and acts crazy but refuses to take responsibility for anything, like her **** doesn't stink

Last edited:
The Darrell and Brad fight is HIGHLY overrated.

It wasn't like dudes were standing point 1on1, Brad was intoxicated, fell over the bed and Darrell jumped on him.

Not like dude tagged him all night. :lol:

It wasn't like dudes were standing point 1on1, Brad was intoxicated, fell over the bed and Darrell jumped on him.

Overrated? Did you see his eye afterwards?

Overrated? Did you see his eye afterwards?

Yes, imo it is. Like I said, it wasn't like they squared up. Brad tripped and fell down, Darrell stood over him and started swinging.

^^on the reunion it was said that Brad's eye was busted because it hit the corner of the bed post coming down..Darrell stole off on the other side of his face.

Johnny rides the alliances to the finals, every time he is in an elimination situation he usually gets sent home. Dude is nowhere near Landon and Darrell greatness. Overrated and gets the best selection of teammates. Landon won the fresh meat challenge by himself. Darrell practically eliminated an entire team and himself in Ruins. CT chokes a lot in big game situations (getting DQ against Brad and gassing out in Exes), Alton attitude always hinder him, and Brad just lost too many finals. 

And the rookies are much better than past seasons, Zach, Trey, and Jordan are going to be running this game soon. Mike from Vegas showed how to run an alliance in his first year and Leroy will be the GOAT. The Vets reaction when he climbed the rope up the helicopter, pretty much said it all. 
[table][tr][th=""]Place[/th][th=""]Cast member[/th][th=""]Original season[/th][th=""]Challenge Wins/# of Challenges[/th][th=""]Total Money Made[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td] [/td][td]Johnny Devenanzio[/td][td]RW: Key West[/td][td]4/8[/td][td]$266,543[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td] [/td][td]Darrell Taylor[/td][td]RR: Campus Crawl[/td][td]4/6[/td][td]$240,555[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td] [/td][td]Kenny Santucci[/td][td]Fresh Meat[/td][td]3/8[/td][td]$236,293[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td] [/td][td]Wes Bergmann[/td][td]RW: Austin[/td][td]1/7[/td][td]$210,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td] [/td][td]Landon Lueck[/td][td]RW: Philadelphia[/td][td]3/4[/td][td]$184,166[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td] [/td][td]Jodi Weatherton[/td][td]RR: X-Treme[/td][td]2/3[/td][td]$176,666[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td] [/td][td]Derrick Kosinski[/td][td]RR: X-Treme[/td][td]3/9[/td][td]$176,293[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td] [/td][td]Evelyn Smith[/td][td]Fresh Meat[/td][td]3/7[/td][td]$167,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td] [/td][td]Evan Starkman[/td][td]Fresh Meat[/td][td]2/6[/td][td]$151,293[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td] [/td][td]Rachel Robinson[/td][td]RR: Campus Crawl[/td][td]2/7[/td][td]$135,555[/td][/tr][/table]
technically percentage wise Darell and Landon are the best male competitors

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]Place[/TH]
[TH]Cast member[/TH]
[TH]Original season[/TH]
[TH]Challenge Wins/# of Challenges[/TH]
[TH]Total Money Made[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Johnny Devenanzio[/TD]
[TD]RW: Key West[/TD]
[TD]4/8[/TD]
[TD]$266,543[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Darrell Taylor[/TD]
[TD]RR: Campus Crawl[/TD]
[TD]4/6[/TD]
[TD]$240,555[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Kenny Santucci[/TD]
[TD]Fresh Meat[/TD]
[TD]3/8[/TD]
[TD]$236,293[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Wes Bergmann[/TD]
[TD]RW: Austin[/TD]
[TD]1/7[/TD]
[TD]$210,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Landon Lueck[/TD]
[TD]RW: Philadelphia[/TD]
[TD]3/4[/TD]
[TD]$184,166[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Jodi Weatherton[/TD]
[TD]RR: X-Treme[/TD]
[TD]2/3[/TD]
[TD]$176,666[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Derrick Kosinski[/TD]
[TD]3/9[/TD]
[TD]$176,293[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Evelyn Smith[/TD]
[TD]Fresh Meat[/TD]
[TD]3/7[/TD]
[TD]$167,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Evan Starkman[/TD]
[TD]Fresh Meat[/TD]
[TD]2/6[/TD]
[TD]$151,293[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Rachel Robinson[/TD]
[TD]2/7[/TD]
[TD]$135,555[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Darell was a beast, should of had 5/6 wins but got into that dumb fight with Brad before the finals of the ruins. Landon was a beast too, wins without doing the alliance thing.
Kenny has been in 7 finals in 8 challenges, Johnny 5/8, those two are the master of all alliances lol.

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]Place[/TH]
[TH]Cast member[/TH]
[TH]Original season[/TH]
[TH]Challenge Wins/# of Challenges[/TH]
[TH]Total Money Made[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Johnny Devenanzio[/TD]
[TD]RW: Key West[/TD]
[TD]4/8[/TD]
[TD]$266,543[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Darrell Taylor[/TD]
[TD]4/6[/TD]
[TD]$240,555[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Kenny Santucci[/TD]
[TD]Fresh Meat[/TD]
[TD]3/8[/TD]
[TD]$236,293[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Wes Bergmann[/TD]
[TD]RW: Austin[/TD]
[TD]1/7[/TD]
[TD]$210,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Landon Lueck[/TD]
[TD]RW: Philadelphia[/TD]
[TD]3/4[/TD]
[TD]$184,166[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Jodi Weatherton[/TD]
[TD]2/3[/TD]
[TD]$176,666[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Derrick Kosinski[/TD]
[TD]3/9[/TD]
[TD]$176,293[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Evelyn Smith[/TD]
[TD]Fresh Meat[/TD]
[TD]3/7[/TD]
[TD]$167,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Evan Starkman[/TD]
[TD]Fresh Meat[/TD]
[TD]2/6[/TD]
[TD]$151,293[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Rachel Robinson[/TD]
[TD]2/7[/TD]
[TD]$135,555[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Darell was a beast, should of had 5/6 wins but got into that dumb fight with Brad before the finals of the ruins. Landon was a beast too, wins without doing the alliance thing.
Kenny has been in 7 finals in 8 challenges, Johnny 5/8, those two are the master of all alliances lol.

Landon could easily be 4/4, too.

Brad stole the final Duel from him (the hook one) after Mark and Evan conspired against him.

Last edited:
Brad wearing socks on a wooden floor also caused him to slip when they were jostling. Either way Brad would've gotten his *** whooped
laugh.gif

^
That was so entertaining. It was all diem's fault though. Someone needs to smush her face. That blond with the huge melons (shevonne?) that ct hooked up with should've hit her with her chest.

You guys have good memories. These challenges have been on for a decade and I can't remember most of them.

Back
Top Bottom