MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

Kelly Anne used to be 
pimp.gif
 where she at 
nerd.gif

They need a MTV retro channel. with old real worlds and challenges converted to HD.

I completely forgot about Tonya too :wow:

She was psycho

Anyone remember Tina getting kicked off for punching beth? :lol:

Forgot about Tina. I had a crush on that curvy girl. She had a dirty mouth too.

Kelly Anne used to be 
pimp.gif

where she at 
nerd.gif

They need a MTV retro channel. with old real worlds and challenges converted to HD.

Kelly Anne was supposed to be on last season (Battle of the Seasons) with the rest of her cast (Dunbar, Isaac, cant remember the other chick)...they actually got on the flight but were immediately sent home when they landed because someone on her team brought some :smokin :nerd: to Turkey :lol:

which explains why that poorman's Fresh Meat team was added.

Derrick from Road Rules has a podcast and said that him, Darrell, Rachel & Katie were to be a Road Rules team..but was a last minute scrap.

explains why that cast/season was terrible.

^^^ :smh:

Isnt the rumor there going to go all out with the next challenge because it could possibly be the last one?

I thought Sydney didn't compete because Kelly Anne refused to be on a team with one of those people? Maybe Dunbar? not sure for what reason though.

Isnt the rumor there going to go all out with the next challenge because it could possibly be the last one?

That’s been a rumor for years now. It probably came close, but they’ve done well in the ratings thanks to recent formats (Rivals and Exes). No reason to stop now.

That’s been a rumor for years now. It probably came close, but they’ve done well in the ratings thanks to recent formats (Rivals and Exes). No reason to stop now.

think they signed an new deal to keep it going for a few more seasons. the rating the last year or two were so good that they renewed the deal. they almost did cancel it

I thought Sydney didn't compete because Kelly Anne refused to be on a team with one of those people? Maybe Dunbar? not sure for what reason though.

that's probably true, but they were definitely all sent home because 1 person #&($#ed up.

I personally would like to see a Duel..get the alpha males/females all on one show.

I really wanted to smash Tonya though :evil: when she still looked good

Saw my man Cohutta in that vid :smokin :lol:

I wondered why Kenny only hosted or did commercials for challenges now.

Last edited:
Tonya looked real good and seemed like a prude on her Real World Chicago season. Then she does the challenges and starts to look like a mess. Kinda sad. She had some real issues she should've worked on instead of going on those shows.

Tonya looked real good and seemed like a prude on her Real World Chicago season. Then she does the challenges and starts to look like a mess. Kinda sad. She had some real issues she should've worked on instead of going on those shows.

She was from a small town in Eastern Washington. Very sheltered. Once she was let loose around those nutjobs, she turned into a different animal.

She was from a small town in Eastern Washington. Very sheltered. Once she was let loose around those nutjobs, she turned into a different animal.

Surprised she didn't go crazy once she got on Real World.

Next challenge should be just having UFC fights with each person in the house...male vs male female vs female...

I wish they would let them fight a little more than they do

Back
Top Bottom