MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

I lost respect for Paula with that crying ********. I want Cooke to win it. Of course CT and Wes I want to win it.

How so? Imo they made the most sensible decision for the game. Emily and Paula clearly dominated the challenges, therefore they most deserved to get a pass to the Final.

I actually gained respect for Jordan and Marlon there, because they put politics and all that emotional female BS aside and just played it straight.

Yeah, Jordan laid it out in simple terms: they showed up, won almost every challenge, and they deserved to go. They treated it like teams had records, and gave them the #1 seed based on overall performance. Didn't matter that they lost the last game of the season.
I agreed with it as well..they were the first team to actually play the game..they would have made that choice regardless of that desperation cry by Paula :lol:

Diem is straight up crazy..how she was talking in the room how she badly wanted to send Cooke home and mad how they celebrated after their win..this broad celebrates way more when they won..you don't deserve to be there more than Cooke and cara who have been through pretty much every women's jungle

Yeah, Jordan laid it out in simple terms: they showed up, won almost every challenge, and they deserved to go. They treated it like teams had records, and gave them the #1 seed based on overall performance.
Didn't matter that they lost the last game of the season.

I see what yall are saying, but if that was me I would have thrown them. Them and others continued to throw Marlon and Jordan only cause they were
rookies. It wouldn't matter how they performed. Now Paula andEmily got the nerve to ask for a vote based on their performance. Naw homie.

I was upset at first for the vote, but then once Jordan explained it I completely agreed with their decision. I just hate how Paula cried and begged good lord is she annoying
mean.gif
This.

Marlon and Jordan voted based on merit and not revenge tactics. Hopefully Emily and Paula return the favor in future challenges. If MTV continues the show, of course.

Pulling for a CT and Wes victory. If not, Marlon and Jordan for the upset.

Would like to see Cooke win because of her terrible predicament and unstable partner. Constantly thrown into the Jungle with no alliances. If not her, Emily. Based on merit, her and Paula have consistently been the strongest female team by a country mile.

Pulling for a CT and Wes victory. If not, Marlon and Jordan for the upset.

Would like to see Cooke win because of her terrible predicament and unstable partner. Constantly thrown into the Jungle with no alliances. If not her, Emily. Based on merit, her and Paula have consistently been the strongest female team by a country mile.

Eh, how is Cara Maria unstable? If Naomi was still around Cooke would have gone home after that first jungle. Don't sleep on Cara, she has 2 second place finishes under her belt already. She may not be dominant but she is one of the better female contests on the show.

You don't think Cara Maria's past behavior was wild and unexpected? With Abram for example.

I never questioned her pedigree in the actual events. Just her mannerisms and personality in the house.

Still thick? Why she lying to herself?

She was the thickest with that bumper now it's like 70% of the life sucked out of it. Face shape don't look the same.

So I was just listening to the latest grantland podcast with bill and jacoby and they wer talking about why evan and kenny arent on anymore. I was curious as to wtf Bill was talking about. Did a little googling, Cant believe Kenny and Evan raped Tonya, and I wonder whose toothbrush they used:smh:

So I was just listening to the latest grantland podcast with bill and jacoby and they wer talking about why evan and kenny arent on anymore. I was curious as to wtf Bill was talking about. Did a little googling, Cant believe Kenny and Evan raped Tonya, and I wonder whose toothbrush they used:smh:
waitwut

Kenny, Evan and Johnny are grown men who act like they're in a high school locker room.. I would be ashamed of myself if I was still acting like that at their age

Their personalities are entertaining to watch on TV but probably very offputting in real life, esp living around them 24/7. I remember when they were picking on lil Mike and made him cry, not cool :smh:

Bullies with group mentality.

I'm shocked how easily Johnny seems to control the house and brainwash the newbies.

LOL, CT stay dawging Diem out. I can't eem blame him, she falls for the same nice guy act every time they're around each other. She did seem a little crazy when she started talking about how bad she wanted to beat Cooke. It's funny as hell how all the girls were conspiring to send Cooke and Cara home the whole season and here they are with a guaranteed spot in the finals.

:lol: @ Emily being a AWG. AWG's are not that pretty and do not have thighs like hers.

Last edited:
Emily isn't ugly but facially she's just average.

Would not give her a second look if walking by her

Her body definitely isn't average though

Back
Top Bottom