MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

:lol:

She has plenty of nice slutty looking pics all ove the internet. And oddly enough, she has some where she looks like a good clean wholesome woman. and cheeks and thighs as well.

No lie, I'd probably smash Aneesa. They drink/party like crazy in the house. Who knows after multiple alcoholic beverages.

When ya'll put it like that... Nah, I still couldn't do it.

I swear Jemmye looks like she carries some foul odor. :lol:

I would have some kids with Nany's sexy ***.

Verdict on Sarah?

Sarah is the type of chick you take home to ma dukes and settle down with. For some reason I'll feel bad if I were to **** her out.

I'm not going to front I'll smash Jemmye for the fact that she doesn't look like she'll say the word No for anything, and will allow you to have a free-for-all

Verdict on Sarah?

Sarah is the type of chick you take home to ma dukes and settle down with. For some reason I'll feel bad if I were to **** her out.

I'm not going to front I'll smash Jemmye for the fact that she doesn't look like she'll say the word No for anything, and will allow you to have a free-for-all
I think your assessment of Sarah is off, she messes with a new dude in every season she's been on. Look up 'manic pixie dreamgirl' that basically describes Sarah to a T :lol:

Yall be saying ratchet like it's a bad thing. Just another trend word.

Some times that's the exact kind of chick I want.
Verdict on Sarah?
I'd give it to Sarah consistently. She aint the hottest but she's cute enough. Personality is a plus.
Going off looks alone for this season of girls that I would smash, for me it's:

Cooke > Nany > Cara Maria > Theresa > Sarah > Jessica (thick version only, new one wouldn't make the list) > Diem > Camila > Anessa > Jonna >>>>>>

Then there's the rest I'm not attracted to and wouldn't be eager to smash if they were giving it up:

Emily >>>> Anastasia >>>>> Paula > Jasmine > Trishelle (she use to be decent now :x ) > Naomi >>>>>> Jemmye

Last edited:
Don't think I could ever smash jemmeye

I'd have to be blackout drunk or really high to touch jemmye. I'd wake up the next morning then crouch down in the corner of my shower while scrubbing my skin and crying.

tumblr_mox8evkQot1rqqweno1_500.png

tumblr_mox8gf1OMb1rqqweno1_500.png

crazy man
y'all sleeping on that jasmine tho.
I am totally not srs, yuck.

I would probably smash Aneesa over Jasmine. At least Aneesa got some mass on her. Jasmine ugly and too skinny AND crazy.

I always forget about Cara. She would definitely get it as long as doesn't talk at all. She might the dumbest chick on these challenges.

I'm brave enough to bed Paula.

You would be a great wingman. :lol:

Last edited:
Sara looks good. Would make sweet love to her then make her get a tattoo of my name.

Jasmine seems like she likes the roughest and most degrading sex possible.

Like she needs a dude that will do the most disrespectful **** ever to her and she will belong to him forever.

On some ol' Exploited Black Teens steez. Hit her with the hard R while she gets glazed by the crew.

I would def be that dude, by the way. It's obvious her lil *** greatly prefers the position of jumpoff.

Last edited:
Let's be real. There is really very little that separates any of these females in terms of attractiveness.

Look at the comments in here....they're all over the place.

Nany. Camilla. I am, in particular, big fans of.

I think Cooke is cute, and I love female soccer players back to my college days. But I have no idea why so many dudes go BEAST mode over her. To me, she's not over the top like that.

Theresa, Jonna, Sarah, Cara Maria, Aneesa, Emily, Paula, Naomi etc. etc. Even Jemmeye.

They all have their attractive qualities and I would likely mash all under the right (or wrong) circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom