MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

Roy Lee da best.  Ty is definitely gonna piss him off.  Most of these other guys just hit the juice and try to flex on each other.  I don't think they want to be getting into it with Roy.  A lot of the bigger dudes on here collapse on the endurance challenges in the end, so if you're talking about the Finals winners you gotta keep that in mind (cough, CT).  Ty will ruin that for sure tho. 

I agree, get Paula outta here.  The fights will keep this season interesting at least.

Can't wait for CT to punk the house again. :smokin It's always entertaining when he plays villain.

Hopefully Ty's soft *** heart doesn't hold back my dude LeRoy from winning. There's plenty of quit in Ty when he's pushed to his limit :smh:

No quit in Roy Lee, though :pimp:

This Leroy a beast hated seein him lose his first challenge cuz of his partner lil Mike

Is it me or is Diem's joints saggin? You can kinda see the stretch when she's in her bikini :smh: :x

I still wanna smash though
damn No Coral? :smh: Pass.
Coral hasn't been in many challenges. I think 2

Last edited:
CT is ratings GOLD...

Old school Mark said that the first challenges in the beginning they only got paid with won prize money... now they give everyone 20,000 just to show up (whether you go home first or not), plus prize money or gifts you win ... I bet CT gets 40,000 just to show up - he means that much to the franchise

I would love to see an allstar challenge including

CT, Johnny Bananas, Wes, Abram, Alton, Landon, Kenny, Mark, Darell, Derrick, Brad, Roy Lee

&

Rachel, Veronica, Coral, Evelyn, Paula, Johanna, Laurel, Melinda, Cara Maria, Camilla, Emily S, Tina

Randomly ran into Sara, chick with the tatts, at a bar in West LA tonight.

Some whack dude was giving me dirty looks while I was talking to her.

Anyone else worried about dudes spoiling **** in this thread without the spoiler button? :rolleyes

Im hella paranoid. Every year someone spoils something major about the challenge. :smh:

Gotta be careful this year when scrolling. :nerd:

Anyone else worried about dudes spoiling **** in this thread without the spoiler button? :rolleyes

Im hella paranoid. Every year someone spoils something major about the challenge. :smh:

Gotta be careful this year when scrolling. :nerd:
I really don't care who wins or about any specific details. I just want to be entertained. I might root for a team during the season but my picks rarely win out anyway.

Last edited:
CT smashed out everyone else by now so why not. :pimp:

I remember when he smashed that one bigger chick with a big rack a few years ago and he walks up pulling his pants up and she goes WHAT WHAT :lol:

Ct is that dude. Got bird wanting that D bad.

:pimp:

chick is disgusting :x why would he pick her outta anyone in the house?

diem is slipping too, she looks busted as hell no.
Them other broads ain't dumb or new to this. They all saw what he usually does and how it ends up. The girls rooted for him and Diem's so now even if they want to give it up to him they know it ain't worth ****** up their chances in the game.

CT is ratings GOLD...

Old school Mark said that the first challenges in the beginning they only got paid with won prize money... now they give everyone 20,000 just to show up (whether you go home first or not), plus prize money or gifts you win ... I bet CT gets 40,000 just to show up - he means that much to the franchise

I'm sure everyone gets some sort of appearance fee, but there's a veterans minimum that's quite substantial. I don't know the dollar amount, but if you've done a certain number of Challenges (I think it kicks in on the third or fourth challenge), you get a pretty solid pay day just by showing up. Some cast members with full time jobs will schedule their vacations around a Challenge season, but because they only have a week off of work, they'll tell everyone in the house to send them home early. Everyone pretty much obliges, obviously.

never thought about them getting paid :lol:

always thought they did it for free and the chance to win some money

Back
Top Bottom