MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

CT with the Undertaker throat slash.
laugh.gif

And co-sign about Emily; Cooke can get it too.
pimp.gif

Dunbar.
mean.gif

Gave Derek a free pass to the bell in the 1st roung, and whiffed on ringing the bell the first time in the 2nd round.

And got the audacity to talk **** about Tyrie.

Dunbar. :smh:

Gave Derek a free pass to the bell in the 1st roung, and whiffed on ringing the bell the first time in the 2nd round.

And got the audacity to talk **** about Tyrie.

Yea Dunbar really screwed that up, but I'm ecstatic about Tyree leaving. Ever since he first came to real world, he's only been a body and nothing else. Big soft *** dude :smh:

This season is going to be fantastic. The girls voting in guys and vice versa dynamic is genius. Cant believe CT and Diem are still messing with each other

Diem looked decent without the wig :nerd:

But the girls on this show overall are :pimp:

Didnt know y'all usually spoil the show so ima tread carefully

:lol: @ Dunbar big clumsy ***. Son is worse than Big E.

:lol: @ Tyree looking like he gon cry in the car.

:smh: @ Johnny c-blocking CT

Emily still looking good. :pimp:

Tyrie never lasts more than the first couple episodes lol. Dubar screwed him over big time but i'm glad to see them go

bruh this dude CT is a chump :smh: i hate when they try to make a superman in TV shows like is everybody scared of this clown??? and of course all dumb ******* want him :x

feel like im in the playa hatas ball right now :lol: seriously tho **** that *****

bruh this dude CT is a chump :smh: i hate when they try to make a superman in TV shows like is everybody scared of this clown??? and of course all dumb ******* want him :x

feel like im in the playa hatas ball right now :lol: seriously tho **** that *****

CT > Superman 8)

SMH Tyrie can't catch a break....he held off 2 dudes and Dunbar still couldn't get to the bell in time :smh::smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom