MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

Yes, but there's better ways of handling provocation. Alcohol induced or not, she's a repeat offender of craziness.

CT claimed she was unsupportive when his brother passed.

CT wasn't exactly easy to deal with at that time. He may not have even wanted the support (or, knew he needed the support). His fight with Adam came just two months after his brother was killed. He was a raging alcoholic monster.

Watching the ish they should've shown, Emily making out with Camilla and wanting Nany was nice to see. She'd probably wear Nany out.

I'm not sure who is weirder anymore, Cara Maria or Cooke. Wish the two of them would've hooked up too.

Cara Maria by far...

So we gonna act like Camila didn't suck LeRoy's toes ??? :rofl: :x

Last edited:
Emily making out with other chicks was so hot.

Cara was looking nice at the beach., b

Camilla sucking Leroys toes gross Camilla is a AWG

Last edited:
She's Brazilian though.

That clearly proves the point made earlier about dudes just throwing out terms just because...no ******g way you can hear her voice and think she's white :lol:

Someone earlier mentioned that she has a Japanese last name. I know there's a decent sized Japanese population there. She's probably mixed with a bunch of stuff.

She's Brazilian though.

That clearly proves the point made earlier about dudes just throwing out terms just because...no ******g way you can hear her voice and think she's white :lol:
White Brazilians make up 47.73% of Brazil's population, or around 91 million people

Just because you use Wikipedia reference doesn't mean you know what the **** you're talking about :stoneface:

Her name is Camila Nakagawa

I can use Wikipedia too :rolleyes

Brazil is home to the largest Japanese population outside of Japan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Brazilian

Last edited:
I really don't hear a distinct accent with Camila much either. I like her voice but I can't say it's something I can pinpoint to any region.

Back
Top Bottom