MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

She's Brazilian though.

That clearly proves the point made earlier about dudes just throwing out terms just because...no ******g way you can hear her voice and think she's white :lol:
White Brazilians make up 47.73% of Brazil's population, or around 91 million people

Just because you use Wikipedia reference doesn't mean you know what the **** you're talking about :stoneface:

Her name is Camila Nakagawa

I can use Wikipedia too :rolleyes

Brazil is home to the largest Japanese population outside of Japan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Brazilian
Uhh I don't know/care what her ethnic background is.

Your post implied that there are no white people from Brazil who have the native accent, which is quite false..

Last edited:
Uhh I don't know/care what her ethnic background is.

Uhh shut the @#*& up then.

*Doesn't care...responds multiple times*
My response was to educate you since you were ignorant of the fact that there are white Brazilians. Whether Camila is one or not I don't know, but there are indeed native white people in that country.

It would have been easier to just admit you were wrong instead of getting all defensive..

I never said there wasn't that's what you assumed.

Whether Camila is one or not I don't know,

This is all that matters...since you don't know you input on the matter is irrelevant.

You guys are missing the big picture. Camila has a great ***.

For the record though, Svetlana was the hottest on any of these shows

Gonna have to agree with waffle Svetlana and dat rack were something special .. I loved me some kellyanne too but that's just cause I love me some white women

Kellyanne was bangin too. Top 5 girls were Svetlana, Kellyanne, Melinda, Heather,and Johanna imo

Honorable mentions: Irulan and Jamie Chung

Last edited:
Cara Zavaleta. Her boobs looked scrumptious in Playboy. She looked cute in her RR season, would've never expected her to become a centerfold.

Those Melinda pics
nthat.gif

Only OG heads know about the BK Fries thread
laugh.gif

Re-Watching RR:LV 2 right now. Quite possibly the best RR season. This _ Dustin
laugh.gif

^
I liked the BK chicken fries and was like cool the thread is popular then I clicked on it and saw why.

Kellyanne was bangin too. Top 5 girls were Svetlana, Kellyanne, Melinda, Heather,and Johanna imo

Honorable mentions: Irulan and Jamie Chung

chicken fries :smokin

Ive always had a thing for Brynn from RW Vegas and Colie from denver, Jodie RR xtreme and McKenzie cant remember her city...doesnt get much more average but damn they did it for me

Back
Top Bottom