MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

DVR'd and the reunion....

but glad CT got the W

Now he's Peyton Manning instead of Dan Marino :nerd:

Glad CT finally won a challenge, definitely deserved it. I was rooting for Cooke and Cara for the girls but I ain't mad. Emily and Paula put in work this season.

Paula straight disgusting for chugging and eating all the nasty stuff like it was nothing :x she definitely swallows in her private life.

Finally CT gets a W.

But seriously this is first time I've seen both set of teams and my guesses for winners for both team were correct. CT & Wes is just a super team even with Wes dropping all that muscle. And with how Emily and Paula were doing during the challenges, you had to figure they would win the final, although Cooke and Cara gave them a run for their money for the first 4 checkpoints.

didnt even get to watch the finale yet and this bum just runied it, i see his post on the side without clicking on the thread :stoneface:

Haha CT reciting French Montana at the reunion... Johnny Mosley got bullied on live TV and didn't do ****

Frank gettin hit was wild, **** was bound 2 happen though... better Knight than Zach, that dainty slap was embarrassing for everyone involved
laugh.gif

I was seriously clapping when Knight slapped fire outta Frank. FINALLY :pimp:

:lol: @ CT sonning the host. They need to get Miz to do all of the reunion shows. He ain't doing nothing in WWE anyway.

Jordan was GONE :rofl:

Emily just don't know. I swear. :smh: :pimp:

frank deserved that.. definitely was running his mouth on the show because he knew if anyone did anything they would kicked off

was hoping cooke and cara could have pulled it out, but cant really blame them.. paula looked like a pro throwing all that nastiness back
nerd.gif

she also brought the puppies out last night

yea and CT was acting like a douche last night during the reunion show.. they all do promo gigs and other BS to get money from the fame they got from the shows and he wins 1 challenge and he cant play nice.. hell diem writes a blog for one magazine (was posted earlier in this thread)

and i dont know if yall listed to the grantland podcast that frank was on, but he basically said the diem/CT thing was fake and being done ofr the cameras

and i dont know if yall listed to the grantland podcast that frank was on, but he basically said the diem/CT thing was fake and being done ofr the cameras

He said that CT does it as part of the game.

I'm not sure why people keep repeating what Frank said, he doesn't come off as the most honorable and truthful person, especially with people he doesn't like.

Knight had me :rofl: all season with the facial expressions and comments he would make about Preston any time they were interviewed together after challenges.

Last night was no different :lol:

If MTV didn't have cara maria and emily sitting there with knight and frank, dude would of gotten his jaw cracked. Knight might not be best athlete, but dude used to play d1 hockey so he you know hes down for a scrap. You can just tell he was boiling over from Frank slandering him and his friends, and just had enough.

^
I don't know what stopped him. He was sitting right next to frank. He chose to slap him instead of throwing a punch.

^
I don't know what stopped him. He was sitting right next to frank. He chose to slap him instead of throwing a punch.
well he was drunk and high. I know he planned the slap, and he prepared to punch. Emily was right there to grab his arm. I think everybody knew something was going down as Frank said that was your plan. Watched it again,  you can see Jordan smiling as Frank got slapped and went backstage to cry. Just goes to show what type of person he is, and the only people defending him are the lesibians. Even the gays dudes (marlon and preston) don't like him. 

I don't think anyone likes frank. I still think he's the worst person that's ever been on rw. If he acts the way he does on the show in real life, i'm surprised he's managed to stay alive this long.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom