MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

The look on Cara's face during the food challenge when she drank a chunk 
roll.gif

This host sucks for the live reunion.

Diem really tried to play the quiet little pretty girl in this. I'd still bang but I won't forget her true self.

If tj was the host ct wouldn't have talked to him like that.

Next season should be 3 teams. Dave Mirra, Moseley, and TJ pick the teams. Battle of the hosts.

I don't think TJ would've asked those dumb questions. He wouldn't ever host that anyway.

Should've brought in Coral or the old man that just retired or a female. There have been other past reunion hosts that have done a better job. The excuse here isn't cuz it was live, dude just came off lame.

Still too many pauses after people answered questions and between segments. Some people didn't want to answer and others kept talking over each other.

Nice to see knight was being his usual stupid self. Behind frank, he needs to get beat up the most.

Knight defend Jemmye's honor and also hit Frank because he's annoying and manipulative.

Jordan was right about Frank when they disputed. To Frank's credit, he's good at mental warfare in The Challenges.

Emily looked ripe for the picking.

No Cooke or Nany. Disappointing.

CT did work this season. Won the money. Bagged Diem, Nany, Cooke, Anastasia.

You guys have obviously forgotten that the best reunion host is Maria Menounos 
They usually had non-related hot females host. I know some other chick that use to host 106nPark hosted a reunion. I also want to say Nick from 98 degrees wife hosted once too but MTV seems to have gone the route of popular RW member from a decade ago like when the Miz hosted once.

Back
Top Bottom