MTV 'Teen Mom' Farrah, Gets Sprewell by Her Mother...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Did Shaq hit?...
nerd.gif
2zhh3kx.jpg

I'm sure he did, she's running around, legs open wide, BC stayin cool in the fridge
laugh.gif

I have never seen this show, but Council Bluffs is a %+@+ hole. A lot of meth and crack in that city. You can tell by the moms mug shot she needa put downthe pipe. I %@+!%* hate drivin through there.

I can't stand that stupid ugly broad. The way she runs around no wonder she has a kid already.

BTW mom dukes gotta tear drop booty, I'd pipe
pimp.gif

saw the old show where she was pregnant, she's the one with no baby daddy, right?
i see she like those BBC programs on television

Farrah is sexy... but none of us know what kind of mother she really is.... plus she gotta get out there and get a daddy for that baby!!!!

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Farrah is sexy... but none of us know what kind of mother she really is.... plus she gotta get out there and get a daddy for that baby!!!!

laugh.gif
Sarcasm? I hope, at least.

pimp.gif
on the real my girl loves that show and the other day i was like this girl has no respect for her mom she needs a good %%+ beating
pimp.gif

farrah aint no milf shes been making love thats why she still looking for a bf if shaq would have hit she would have stayed her behind home passing wind

Originally Posted by ekREV

farrah is a dummy. does she really expect she can go out and party and just leave her kid to her mom to take care of? it's wrong of the mom to put her hands on her daughter but farrah does need a reality check. w/o her mom, she would have NO social life whatsoever.
So if a male can't hit a female and a female can't hit a female, who can?

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

shes certified milf stats....pics???

l_b469448e829146a8a57658258e97d11f.jpg

l_b6fbfbeb33c44a59a58a94f7371a03fe.jpg

farrahsophiaposenarr.jpg

lol @ the baby's "LOL WHUT?" face.

She's pretty.... I wonder why her mom went off tho forreal. Months of frustration?

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by ekREV

farrah is a dummy. does she really expect she can go out and party and just leave her kid to her mom to take care of? it's wrong of the mom to put her hands on her daughter but farrah does need a reality check. w/o her mom, she would have NO social life whatsoever.

Adults shouldn't hit adults. Period.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

ekREV wrote:

farrah is a dummy. does she really expect she can go out and party and just leave her kid to her mom to take care of? it's wrong of the mom to put her hands on her daughter but farrah does need a reality check. w/o her mom, she would
have NO social life whatsoever.

Adults shouldn't hit adults. Period.

Lolwutpear.jpg

alg_mayweather-gatti.jpg

Adults don't fight enuff... word to pacman and mayweather... thats why we walk around mad all the time.

diceloveme wrote:
Farrah deserves it, She needs to get her priorities together.

U know who needs to get choked out is that chubby broad who is always talking smack to her boyfriend (forgot her name)
smh @ me for watching this show.

Back
Top Bottom