MTV True Life: I'm in a Love Triangle...dude was pathetic

anybody watch that episode?? dunno if it was new but I never seen it before

the dude Lazar was pathetic...fake Nick Cannon wannabe (that's not a compliment)

laugh.gif
dude thought he was such a player in his busted old Sentra and thenwhen he spent $75 on roses and her boyfriend was in the house
roll.gif

4hcq35.jpg

Hhahahah! yeah, dude... I saw that the other day... I kept thinking "this guy needs his own show" he thought he was doing it.

Having girls meet him at the mall and crossing paths... smh.

watching now.....dude is an idiot. brought both girls to the mall to purposely run into each other?? sad.

he gets a lot of street cred tho

not everyone can shop at Zumiez and be as cool as him with his Arden B. bling

just finished watching. super lame...living in rancho cucamonga. tough life. alyssa or whatevers new boyfriend shoulda took him out when dude brought overthose lame roses.

uuugh so not attractive

i was hoping Alyssa's bf woulda just took him out b/c he looked like he was ready to rock him

I was also watching...homie looked like a cornball ...swore he was fly....Jordan was kinda
pimp.gif
...but the nose ring was a
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

just finished watching. super lame...living in rancho cucamonga. tough life. alyssa or whatevers new boyfriend shoulda took him out when dude brought over those lame roses.

uuugh so not attractive

nerd.gif

roll.gif
Yea i just got done watching it. Dude was a major simp. He spent $75 onflowers for his ex only for her to tell him to practically %$+* off
roll.gif

Dude made his bed then had the nerve to complain about being alone.

saw this the other day...i remember seeing dude on next and few of those other shows they got on mtv....dude is OD tacky...thought he was doing it with the scurl and fake jewels
laugh.gif

roll.gif
at this entire episode

You see his whip?
roll.gif

Fourstar clothing? his fake texturizer curls? chain belts? Huge star earrings? the fake chains?
roll.gif

Him crying in the car and then i see dude rockin a twin sized bed
roll.gif

"Lazar: I know you still have feeling for me

Alyssa: No, I'm alright"

roll.gif
CLASSIC True Life

Originally Posted by areyouin729

anybody watch that episode?? dunno if it was new but I never seen it before

the dude Lazar was pathetic...fake Nick Cannon wannabe (that's not a compliment)

laugh.gif
dude thought he was such a player in his busted old Sentra and then when he spent $75 on roses and her boyfriend was in the house
roll.gif

4hcq35.jpg
Oh my, picture this dude steppin out a sentra with the sun glistening on all his "jewels".

Back
Top Bottom