MTV's "Are You The One?" Official Season 4 Thread - Airs Mondays @ 10pm

Lol they need to get rid of Terrance Howard's ***** ***. Can't stand his non funny, cheesy lines in any movie or show he does.

I want Jada :evil:. The city she's from is like 10-15 minutes away from me :nerd:.
Keith smashing a shorti on da first night in da house :smokin.
Kiyana ain't have to crap on Ethan like that :smh:.
Them mamis throwing da yambs @ Malcom.

The Spanish joint that twerked on dude laying in the floor when they played truth or dare ... not the one who kissed Malcolm.
Yes fatha. Would spongebob lick everything. Idc idc idc

Also
2nd chick who caught malcom out the shower could get it. But She need a little more junk in her trunk.

And **** Terrance once more

Last edited:
The Spanish joint that twerked on dude laying in the floor when they played truth or dare ... not the one who kissed Malcolm.
Yes fatha. Would spongebob lick everything. Idc idc idc

Also
2nd chick who caught malcom out the shower could get it. But She need a little more junk in her trunk.

And **** Terrance once more

Yeah da former cheerleader could get it. Side chick mami could too. I like her better than da 1st mami Malcom was kissing.

Cliff hanger truth booths are killing me :angry:. Anyone else catch this past Thursday's episode?

Cliff hanger truth booths are killing me :angry:. Anyone else catch this past Thursday's episode?
Yeah man these cliffhangers are terrible. This cast seems just as dumb as last season. I don't think Malcolm and I can't think of her name is a match.

We just call her sidechick. But naw they ain't a match. There's alot of fine woman on this season the more I watch. And I swear they all be walking around in those skin tight workout shorts or thong bathing suits.
Side note
If I was a dude in the house, I couldn't try and talk to a girl who legit smashed another dude last night and then found out they weren't a perfect match. His **** still on your tongue etc. I'm good.

Yeah man these cliffhangers are terrible. This cast seems just as dumb as last season. I don't think Malcolm and I can't think of her name is a match.

Yup still sleeping with confirmed no matches :smh:. I don't think Malcom & Nury will be a match either.

New episode on tonight btw.

Literally. I would get in so much trouble. All those cheeks. Dude who cheated on his girl is dumb, but girl he cheated with on my life is fine. Not mad at all. He really got 2 dimes. Smh.

Literally. I would get in so much trouble. All those cheeks. Dude who cheated on his girl is dumb, but girl he cheated with on my life is fine. Not mad at all. He really got 2 dimes. Smh.

I know his main chick (Alivia) was fine but I ain’t know the chick he was fooling around with (can’t remember her name) had a nice lil body on her & I never realized how good she looks too. It’s some bad tings in this house :blush::evil:.

I know his main chick (Alivia) was fine but I ain’t know the chick he was fooling around with (can’t remember her name) had a nice lil body on her & I never realized how good she looks too. It’s some bad tings in this house :blush::evil::.

Literally when she stood up in that white thong my heart skipped a beat. I never really noticed her either till that night. Now she in my top 2 for sure.
And yes these guys are idiots.

Finale was weak. Why do these groups always wait til the last minute to start using statistics and strategy?

Zoe was my favorite. She was a little too loyal to her "friend in the house" but she fire. That body. And she know how to low key be sexy af

Back
Top Bottom