MTV's "Are You The One?" Official Season 4 Thread - Airs Mondays @ 10pm

I get the strategy but the girls should still be thinking of who else might be their match. Like who else they're feeling instead of the same dudes they've been paired with

Not random guesses :lol:

That does go to show how little they're socializing. Some of these guys I forget are on the show :lol:

Damn, what the **** wrong with this ***** Terrance J? Does he get a bonus if they win the mil? Son sound invested.

Last edited:
This dude Kawsi was mad happy to be a snitch. So ****ing corny. It was on Tevin's snitching *** so some karma in the works :lol:

I ain't even know there was a Moe on the show.

Last edited:
Kenya chick is pretty nasty. Already slurped another dude. If I'm Tevin, I'm spending the rest of the time in the boom boom room with Jasmine.

Kenya chick is pretty nasty. Already slurped another dude. If I'm Tevin, I'm spending the rest of the time in the boom boom room with Jasmine.

That and was all over her ex that whole night. Think they slept right next to eachother too.

Guess I should be happy but it's slightly weird but very refreshing that these females are so open and upfront about sucking dudes off.

May just be the chicks MTV chose but I hope it spreads. These girls shedding their hoeness stigma

Last edited:
Watched the latest episode

Yea Tevin needa throw Kenya away. This chick has the audacity to get mad at the dude for gettin some with Jasmine.
But he got back with her anyways. Smh

Terrence was hilarious “This was trash.”

Not sure why the cast don’t do a “Speed dating round” or jus go around look at the qualities everyone has. *shrugs*

Kawsi MAD P**** for snitchin too! Lost respect for the dude after that

:rofl: She mad

Bria channeling her inner @nawghtyhare calling them trash :lol:

2 hours and it's looking like they only having one truth booth

These dudes are wild open with sex. Play a game, okay you two go upstairs and have sex :rofl:

Damn, Tomas. ED a real thing.

Last edited:
They did Tomas bogus showing that haha.

Bria, Asia and Kenya are all wack. Going after Nutsa for no reason. Thought Asia was cool but she showed who she truly is on that episode.

Commercials were wild. Even with DVR. Legit 3 minute segments and then 5 minutes of commercials.

Surprised no one has jumped all over Jasmine besides that dude Tevin. She seems like a good combo of normal and nasty.

Cali looks like she eats her boogers.

Only other chick I kinda like is Kayla.

This episode was pretty crazy! I’m surprised nobody checked Asia wack *** for goin at Nutsa like that. Smfh

Mannnn if I was in that house I def be goin after Jasmine, Kayla, and Cali. They seem like the ones I would pursue plus I guarantee they freaky as hell lol

Bria funny as hell tho! Like jus take ya “L” and keep it movin. She was MAD funny tellin Morgan she still has no chance lol FOH

Yup props to Lewis for being honest. Asia gotta know you aren’t always hot ish to everyone. Ppl do have preferences she’ll get over it.

Felt like Brett wasted his time with trying to talk to Kali and shoulda jus went with Nutsa fine *** but d’ohhhh well.

Yeah Lewis was smart for finally coming clean. He didn't exactly word it good at first though. "You're not attractive." :lol:

She look like baby G.

dewayne-warren-jarius-g-baby-evans-1524763683.jpg

Back
Top Bottom