MTV's "Are You The One?" Official Season 4 Thread - Airs Mondays @ 10pm

On the low Kam a *****.

Never cared for guys like that.

Yeah, respect women and all that but something about the way he talks 0]

Watching season 6 for the hell of it.

Bruh....Nurys :blush::blush: Good lawd.

Diandra and Alivia too :evil:

That **** made no sense.

Bria stuck on stupid. I feel they're gonna lose.

Brett dumb too. I partially understand Kwasi.

Then this selfish Kali, Kam idea to figure out if they're a match without a truth booth is wild selfish and dumb with like 3 more tries. **** should've been done weeks ago.

They got 7 other couples to figure out and nobody is trying. Talking about they still unsure. Need to start playing the game instead of this playing with your heart nonsense.

That **** made no sense.

Bria stuck on stupid. I feel they're gonna lose.

Brett dumb too. I partially understand Kwasi.

Then this selfish Kali, Kam idea to figure out if they're a match without a truth booth is wild selfish and dumb with like 3 more tries. **** should've been done weeks ago.

They got 7 other couples to figure out and nobody is trying. Talking about they still unsure. Need to start playing the game instead of this playing with your heart nonsense.

This is an awful cast.

- Bria still obsessed with Zach all while he's playing Morgan.
- Brett wasting that Truth Booth because he only had feelings for Nutsa when she gave him head.
- Wasting a ceremony to find out if 2 couples are a match THIS LATE in the season..
- Mo not making any connections.
- Asia/Lewis not making any connections
- Jasmine not making any connections.
- Kwasi tried to make a connection but then blew it.
- Brett not getting over Cali.
- Then a bunch of people who are staying together not knowing if they are a connection or not.

If they win this ****, then they have someone super smart and good with math like Keith a few seasons back. That or it's rigged. No freakin' way this cast wins it.

This is an awful cast.

- Bria still obsessed with Zach all while he's playing Morgan.
- Brett wasting that Truth Booth because he only had feelings for Nutsa when she gave him head.
- Wasting a ceremony to find out if 2 couples are a match THIS LATE in the season..
- Mo not making any connections.
- Asia/Lewis not making any connections
- Jasmine not making any connections.
- Kwasi tried to make a connection but then blew it.
- Brett not getting over Cali.
- Then a bunch of people who are staying together not knowing if they are a connection or not.

If they win this ****, then they have someone super smart and good with math like Keith a few seasons back. That or it's rigged. No freakin' way this cast wins it.
I wish I could just tell them this is how we matching tonight and then proceed to do all the pairings with them not having any real input.

Damn yo, Kali is getting all the penis tonight. Outside of 2 seconds of Moe getting denied by Kayla the entire theme of this party been Kali making it move for all the dudes :lol:

Kwasi hollering at thotty Jasmyne seems like it'll at least get him some.

This ***** Cam on da dance floor :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Funniest **** I've seen in a while.

I'm convinced these idiots don't want to win money.

Talking about keeping Kenya and Tevin as a safety net so you dont blackout. Its over. You got like 2 more tries to get all the matches. Forget half, you getting $0

Last edited:
Even though, I've watched every ep, I'm really wondering what most of these dudes were doing the first 5 eps.

The white guys (minus Brett and Zak), Kwasi, Mo, Lewis the comedian, and probably somebody else have not been making any kind of real moves.

Relationship wise the show has been dominated by Bria, Zak, Kayla, Kam, Tevin, Kenya, Kali and whoever she thinks she's a match with. Only one confirmed match :lol:

Last edited:
Yooooooo this episode was crazy! Dude Cam had me crying with his dances but salute to him for being free.

Lol at Kali havin all the dudes smitten over her at the party. Honestly tho Kali is a Red Flag for me, the way she gave the cold shoulder to Tomas (sp) and pretty much said “I act like it didn’t happen.” I can’t rock with that ish because I feel like she would bring up previous bs from her ex on you when you did nothin wrong. Nahhhhh I’m good

All I gotta say is Samatha shoulda put all that energy onto Danny! Instead of tryin to throw hands with Kali. Smh

ON GAWD THO
I bet Kayla a FREAK, FREAK y’all! She got me wanting to risk it all!

And iono why dudes sleepin on Jasmine tho! Shhhhhhiiiiiiidddddd these MFERS trippin

Yo the **** are these girls doing? :lol:

:lol: @ Bria asking what are these guys doing after 4 beams.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom