MTV's Hottest MC in the Game List -- You'll NEVER guess who's leading...

Originally Posted by kingofny04

I closed the box after I saw Ross at 22%, people just messing around.

and... who do you think should be higher than Ross?
eyes.gif

I think Fab and Rae should be higher, they both dropped dope albums and they've been doing mad features. Raekwon been on a few joints this year, he justnot gettin the proper love. I don't understand how Young Jeezy is on the list (no hate). He just hasn't done anything this year. This top 10 list isalways trash
laugh.gif

Why is Gucci & 50 cent on there? there is no reason why they should be on there. Fab should up much higher than he is. This reminds me of high schoolbasketball teams, all this favortism. Like come on, 50 cent aint even drop nothing this year, Em is probably gonna be on there and relapse was warm garbage.Gucci Mane was never and will ever be hot. Expect Soulja Boy to be on there & other wack rappers. Please dont be surprised.

I think Ross should be top 5, deeper than rap was flames. Fab should be a couple spacing higher off his guess features along, and he released a solid album aswell, not the best, but it was hot. And Rae!!!, that album was straight crack...

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Why is Gucci & 50 cent on there? there is no reason why they should be on there.
gucci is KILLIN da streets right now..i feel da heat and im in NYC

50 cent war angel and forever king were fire, and son got a best selling book out..to ignore that is bein ignorant.

Well since its a "whos hot" list and not a skill type of list then I can understand jeezy and Gucci on there. As much as I ++%!% with Gucci.

Watch... Soulja Boy is probably going to be on this list too.
laugh.gif

50 doesn't belong there. Push Rae up to 9 and put Ross in at 10 and the list is much more valid.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Gucci Mane ranked #6

pimp.gif

wow....this list is even more irrelevant now.

go ahead and throw flo-rida, pitbull, ace hood, and a couple other bums at the top, hell might as well.

how sad is the state of hip hop that someone who hasn't released an album could potentially be voted the "hottest MC in the game" overestablished artists? and I'm a big Drake fan

Originally Posted by thekckid

how sad is the state of hip hop that someone who hasn't released an album could potentially be voted the "hottest MC in the game" over established artists? and I'm a big Drake fan

hottest
hottest
hottest
hottest
hottest

NOT BEST

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Originally Posted by dunnyy

50 doesn't belong there. Push Rae up to 9 and put Ross in at 10 and the list is much more valid.
Says who?
Says basic thinking. He's on his 4th single for BISD and its his 4th single that's flopping. !!$% hot, he ain't even lukewarm. Theonly reason he has so much presence on the internet is because of his website that always speaks highly of him and targets other rappers. Even outside ofmusic, he just had some movie go straight to dvd. Only reason dude still gets press and has people talking about him is cause of 03-05, not cause of 06-09.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by thekckid

how sad is the state of hip hop that someone who hasn't released an album could potentially be voted the "hottest MC in the game" over established artists? and I'm a big Drake fan

hottest
hottest
hottest
hottest
hottest

NOT BEST

^ exactly to post post-ers..

if this list was for the best MC (lyrics) then Nas/Jay would HAVE BEEN winning since 2007 NT.

Hottest (to me) means the Rapper putting out well-recieved bodies of work + has the name in everyones mouth. Puts out the MOST MATERIAL & TOURS/SHOWS ALLOVER THE NATION/WORLD. Those are the ways you get top 5 in this type of criteria.

& why is hip-hop in a sad state if a dude with no album & a whole bunch of talent/skill is killing other rappers that have full-length albums andhogwash for content?

Drake is a talented young man who's mixtape is BETTER than rappers LP's. that is SAD
laugh.gif

i swear some of yall dont know what "HOT" means

gucci dropped umpteen mixtapes this year, and how alot of features, this _ got a song with MC

drake has like 5 or 6 videos with no album, like who does that?
nerd.gif

if 50 didnt beef ross he probably wouldnt made the list,

did rae even release a single for the purple tape?

fab deserves to be on the list, his singles have been good

jeezy? im still confused how he made the list

Ross _'s fronting like DTR wasnt flames, if the ccc album is decent ross will have a good year

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

thekckid wrote:

hottest
hottest
hottest
hottest
hottest

NOT BEST

Word.

Drake has to take the cake.
I woke up last night around 3 something.....
and I swear I saw this guy in like 5 straight videos....
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom