MTV's The Challenge

They start filming in August.....how? They gonna quarantine everyone and fly to a random country? 50-60 people deep? That seems strange, but I'll be watchin of course. :lol:

they have been going all across the world, I wonder if they switch it up and stay in house.

I was gonna say they lucky it wasn't challenge based questions but these random global fun facts are hard at times :lol:

Don't know why Swaggy said sorry :lol:

Johnny is buggin. Uncalled for to say your mother to TJ. Dont know where that came from.

Some of these questions were tricky :lol:

I was shocked when Bananas gave TJ that answer but they're probably close back home

Yeah I just assumed Bananas and TJ are cool enough for him to joke like that.

In a shocking development, Josh is in his feelings.

Wes dumb for this move.

Don't look at spoilers for the rest of this season.

Last edited:
Next challenge I really want to see Wes and Johnny compete in a solo final though. That would really settle it.

Wes is an idiot :rofl:

You choose to go against Bananas on the only season y'all work together

This is exactly why sending in Jay 3 straight times was a costly move

When I saw the wall I thought it was pretty much going to be climbing and maybe a puzzle element so I thought Wes had a good chance. Then when they said punch through the dry wall I knew it was curtains for him

"Spell Marlboro" :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: @

20191015_181306_0.jpg

:rofl:

Looking like Old Man Logan.

Last edited:
I just randomly flicked past some show Bananas was in called 1st Look. Didn't even know it existed.

I just randomly flicked past some show Bananas was in called 1st Look. Didn't even know it existed.
I'm seeing dude in a lot more places lately.

Tv is actually treating him like he's famous among reality shows.

Saw him on a cooking show. He hosts 1st Look now which is all the traveling of the challenge but no competition.

Last edited:
I'm seeing dude in a lot more places lately.

Tv is actually treating him like he's famous among reality shows.

Saw him on a cooking show. He hosts 1st Look now.

The Ringer did a bracket of the most popular reality tv stars of all time and he was in the finals. The only person that was able to defeat him was CT, these guys are much more famous than I think most people realize.

The Ringer did a bracket of the most popular reality tv stars of all time and he was in the finals. The only person that was able to defeat him was CT, these guys are much more famous than I think most people realize.
I don't know what the Ringer is :lol:

That was such a janky elimination to go into. Great matchup for TV but Wes should have waited and tried to get Kyle or Josh next week on something a little less luck based.

I had a feeling we were gonna see a Johnny/Wes elimination this season from the trailer earlier this year. With Wes out I wonder who Johnny tries to align with, though I don't see him getting thrown into another elimination.

I really wanted to see them compete in a physical elim like Pole Wrestle or Hall Brawl though.

Man, my stream started halfway in and I was confused as hell.

Wes seemed like his ego took over. I think he really thought it might be the last elimination or close to it. I think some people gonna be left out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom