MTV's The Challenge

I love trivia, I have a 50/50 chance........there's 3 answers tho. Oh. :lol: :rofl: Dude is so God damn dumb. Sickening he has a red skull and Wes doesn't.

I was hoping and praying Josh would once again, "I think Wes is after me, I know he has it out for me" *cut to Wes mentioning every male in the house but Josh* :lol:

Wes had to be smarter. He waits one week, Johnny comes back (aligned with him) and he has his pick of goin again Josh, Kyle, Corey, etc.

This is why they all shouldn't have been playin so scared early. :smh:

This **** gotta be rigged you telling me Wes thought this was going to be the last week to get a red skull :lol:

Josh celebrating like he won the damn final. He playing a scared game as usual begging not to go in.

This **** gotta be rigged you telling me Wes thought this was going to be the last week to get a red skull :lol:

Josh celebrating like he won the damn final. He playing a scared game as usual begging not to go in.
Right? I would have thought there would still be a few more opportunities for a red skull. Dumb move by Wes.

I love trivia, I have a 50/50 chance........there's 3 answers tho. Oh. :lol: :rofl: Dude is so God damn dumb. Sickening he has a red skull and Wes doesn't.

I was hoping and praying Josh would once again, "I think Wes is after me, I know he has it out for me" *cut to Wes mentioning every male in the house but Josh* :lol:

Wes had to be smarter. He waits one week, Johnny comes back (aligned with him) and he has his pick of goin again Josh, Kyle, Corey, etc.

This is why they all shouldn't have been playin so scared early. :smh:

That was my initial thought, but after thinking about it a bit I think he was just trying to get Bananas out. I mean out of the guys left who is beating Bananas or Wes in a final? Corey/Nelson will fail the second they hit a puzzle. Kyle is a decent competitor. Fessy is a physical monster, but that isn't always the best for finals. Don't know enough about Swaggy and Josh is a joke.

Wes played well with Johnny all this time just to go against him ??? That was dumb, even if that was the last single red skull , they always do a purge round ... hard to believe he panicked that way

Yikes. Dee getting exposed by swaggy and bayleigh for saying she’s using BLM for clout and that she saying people die everyday and saying BLM started to matter to her when she lost her virginity SMh. Getting exposed for the true scum she is. Wes even kicked her out of their place she was staying at in KC.

Yikes. Dee getting exposed by swaggy and bayleigh for saying she’s using BLM for clout and that she saying people die everyday and saying BLM started to matter to her when she lost her virginity SMh. Getting exposed for the true scum she is. Wes even kicked her out of their place she was staying at in KC.
Post more.

Spilling tea everywhere :lol:

Dee lost her vcard to a black dude? Claiming BLM for clout? Wes kicked her out? Why I thought fam was happily married? He knocking down his female Alliance on the low this whole time?

Yea the twitter exchange has been going on all day, dee deleted most of her tweets.

a fan commented on her Ig saying how she just post a black square and then that same day continued to post pics of her day, basically calling her out on her real intent of BLM.

She responded by saying she people die every day blah blah and saying u don’t know me. Swaggy calls her out, Dee then also said BLM once she lost her virginity. Jemmye basically sent MTV a message about dee.
Dee now then apologized and making all these excuses.

wes is officially done with her in real life outside the show.

Lmao I follow a huge challenge fan page on FB. All the details were shown on there, bunch of screenshots.

wes, dee, Nany, devin, Kailua all live in one house in Kansas City for a quarantine “real world” reality show. They been filming the show the last few months. Wes just found out all about this today and told her to leave the house and show.

Ill post screen shots in a bit

D91AEB3D-881A-4FCA-8885-11E429339F40.jpeg
D42E5C50-2AA3-4825-85D5-4263D8DE2E76.jpeg
522FCE95-FAF9-4A74-9DF0-6A675310D56A.jpeg
2AA7FDBF-0E6D-49DA-9FC3-6F36DEEF9075.jpeg
01C6B4EC-8C70-4AD4-87E5-4522E8842335.jpeg
3794C6F1-8198-462A-8182-87424627805A.jpeg
7651EE7E-0504-4DF7-9D77-9968E61A2C40.jpeg
E69DDF02-9F10-4BCD-BF51-D8ED7A803060.jpeg

Damn.

DAMN.

The floodgates just opened up on Dee.

I get it now. That's an unfunny joke about losing her virginity so now she cares about BLM.

That Wes tweet aged perfectly.

Guess Dee is just a loser scumbag more concerned with attention and staying on tv than actual thing important things.

Back
Top Bottom